at the moment, I'm trying to get the new management server installed for a customer (mbmc-setup-188.8.131.5271.exe). And I'm stuck now.
- Server is Server 2016 Standard
- Read "Endpoint Security Quick Start Guide.pdf"
- Noticed that Malwarebytes wants to install an SQL Server 2008 Express, which is out of support since some time.
- Installed SQL Server 2016 Express (Next/Next/Next/Specify SA Password/Next/Next...... installation)
- Try again to install Malwarebytes.....
- If I try to use External Database and specify:
Database Address = .\SQLEXPRESS