Jump to content

Lellson

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Lellson

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Hello, I wrote a program which creates music sheets from a MIDI file (written in C# with WPF) for a company. After I sent the first test version to the company I got a reply that Malwarebytes flags the program as malware (MachineLearning\/Anomalous.100%). This is obviously a false positive and I wanted to ask how to fix this. I already tried to remove or change some parts of the code but without success. It would be really helpful if someone could look at my logs and tell me what I've done wrong (I'll attach them). I sadly can't upload the source code to this public forum, but I could send it to you privately if you need it. Thanks a lot! Lell malwarebytes LOG.zip mbst-grab-results.zip
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.