Jump to content

Sniktbub

Honorary Members
  • Content Count

    41
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sniktbub

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Just wanted to confirm that my issue has been resolved successfully last week. Thank you again, @mbam_mtbr. The thread may be closed now, if there is such need. Keep up the great work, I really appreciate it.
  2. Thank you for your quick reply. I'm attaching the screenshot to this post.
  3. Hello, I believe it's a false positive, but I'd like to make sure. "Nawigacja Plus" is one of the pre-installed apps on my phone, Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500FN). The phone is running on Android 6.0.1 (upgraded from 5.1.1) and Malwarebytes has never detected any other infections.
  4. Thank you very much for your assistance and patience. That's everything for now; I believe the thread can be closed. Again, I really appreciate your help.
  5. The log is okay? Yes, I am aware of it, of course. I'm using a browser that was adapted for XP needs and it keeps getting new updates, but still can't access every website; you're correct. Thank you for the links. I'm going to read those threads and consider using that Imaging software you've mentioned.
  6. Yes, I would really appreciate that - if it's not a problem, of course. I don't think I'm experiencing any major problems at the moment, no.
  7. Hello, Thank you for your reply. Do I require a fixlist for that entry? Or it no longer poses a threat?
  8. Hello, My computer is running on Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit operating system. I would only like to make sure my machine doesn't have any obvious signs of infection or other major problems. To this post, I am attaching the following logs: FRST, Addition and Malwarebytes Threat Scan (standard, but with the "scan for rootkits" option enabled). I have renamed the FRST.exe file to FRST.english.exe. Other than that, I made no changes - the scan included Registry, Services, Drivers, Processes, Internet, Addition.txt and "One month" was selected by default, too (that's something ne
  9. I'm well aware of how good uBlock Origin is ;) It's just not compatible with my Chrome version. Maybe some old build is... but I had no luck hunting it down (I have, however, gotten it for Mypal --- it works beautifully with it, blocks every ad, I've really got no complaints). MB Browser Guard used to work for me in the past, but I'm unable to download it now --- I'm getting the "download interrupted" error message from Chrome's webstore. I'm guessing that it simply doesn't support my old Chrome version (49.0.2623.112). Thank you for more instructions about the hardware acceleration. Hon
  10. It's happening again, but I "learned to live with it". I suspect that lacking a suitable adblock extension can be to blame. Mypal is my secondary browser and it's not giving me any such problems.
  11. Hello again, My last "update" on this thread, if I may. Just wanted to inform that I tested AdwCleaner (version 6.047) again on my 32-bit XP Professional SP3 system. It works. No issues. As proof, I'm including the logs (they are clear, no infections). Please consider updating your support article in the future. Thank you in advance! AdwCleaner[S0].txt AdwCleaner[C0].txt
  12. Hello, I see. Thank you for your reply.
  13. I see. If you find out anything later, please kindly bump this thread or PM me. Thank you for your help.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.