Jump to content

Kosh

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Kosh

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Ron, on chance I checked the IPv4 properties and saw that the radio button "Use the following DNS server addesses:" was selected and a specific address was there. I changed it back to Obtain DNS server address automatically and wired and wireless connections are working. I assume the Trojan DNS change virus did this and hijacked it. Anything else I should do?
  2. Ron, attached are both files after running FRST. Addition.txt FRST.txt
  3. I hit submit by accident. Reposting I recently did a scan with Malwarebytes and once completed there were over 2000 threats detected. One was a Trojan DNS, there were some BHO items, and numerous registry entries. Proceeded to quarantine and remove all threats. Once removed all internet stopped working. Everything else seems to be working fine. Just cannot get on the internet via wired or wireless connections. I have read several threads on how to fix the issue but they were old so I wanted to double check if those solutions apply. Attached is the log from Malwarebytes malware.txt
  4. I recently did a scan with Malwarebytes and once completed there were over 2000 threats detected. One was a Trojan DNS. Proceeded to quarantine and remove all threats. Once removed all internet stopped working. Everything else seems to be working fine. Just cannot get on the internet via wired or wireless connections. I have read seve
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.