Jump to content

RickBatton

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About RickBatton

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Ran into this issue as well. Got support involved. Gathered Server and Client logs.. Everything seems fine other then the graphical "... not been registered" part. sccomm.xml has the server address in it and in the right tag/key for remote host. The devices will show properly in the Client tab and will show on and offline properly. I can also scan and it will run the scan and show them scanning. MB support believes this is a new console bug but they were still investigating as of Friday. He was working with a senior tech to see if this would be a reported bug. But now that I see others are seeing and reporting the very same thing. FYI, I have found that in a few cases (I tested 6 machines/clients) The MEEClientService did not restart after the new agent was installed.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.