Hi, We were receiving a false positive on this application. EdConnect is used in higher education by the financial aid departments. C:\Program Files (x86)\EDconnect8\EDconn8.exe I've created an exclusion, but you may want to configure this as an allowed application. Rich
We're also seeing this here still. I added the exclusion back in November. After reading that this had reportedly been resolved I removed the exclusion this morning. Systems immediately started reporting the website blockage. Running Cloud based protection. Installed the client on a new system to be sure versions are up to date, same issue. For now I placed the exclusion back.