Jump to content

Scottww

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Scottww

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. The easiest way around it today was to go into services and change startup to "disabled" on the Malwarebytes Service and restart(unfortunately had to do this immediately after a restart to avoid the lag from it using all the physical memory) ; this fix helped our business for the the roughly 3.5 - 4 hours it was a problem. Once I realized there was a fix i went into services and change startup to "automatic" on the Malwarebytes Service, waited for it to start, opened Malwarebytes and clicked "current" next updates and waited it for it for it to download and apply update. I did also have to either restart again or Task Manager and end the MBAMservice and restart Malwarebytes, depending on the computer.....problem solved. This was not fun, but at least we kept business going with this little interruption.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.