I've been translating Malwarebytes for over 8 years now, and one of the main issues with community based translations is the tools you get. While it's gone from bad to decent the recent years for Malwarebytes, it all began with translating directly into a .txt file. With such translating methods the quality was affected, and the reputation of community based translations must have received a hit from that. Then we got Qt Linguist which is better, but pretty far from tools like Transifex or Weblate which incorporate team based translations where you can have several translators and several proof-readers. For now it's maybe for the best these community translations are put on the hold, because it really needs a whole new platform to work. I've spent a lot of hours on my translations - and while it's been fun, it has also been filled with frustration. And being frustrated while translating will not end up with a good product.