My computer, tablet, phones have all been infected by the clicksgear redirect virus. I have tried all possible solutions suggested on the internet, yet nothing is working. These redirects are not allowing me work. I have tried all possible solutions suggested. Please help!
These are the following things I tried.
1. Uninstalled all suspicious programs.
2. Checked the windows registry for unwanted entries and removed suspicious looking ones, checked windows for any unwanted dns servers but did not find any
3. Reset all browsers and deleted the extensions, add ons
4. Changed my DNS to google dns and open dns on the devices.
5. Replaced my old router with a new one as it was suggested that the router is infected
6. Tried to reset the router, changed passwords, changed the dns on router to google dns
7. Completely reset the router, erased all contents of my android tablet and then reconnected but the problem still persists.