I've had problems with web protection causing BSODs in the current build, so I've installed the CU4 beta linked at the top of the forum. Now, when web protection is enabled, I will occasionally get DNS errors at least once an hour while browsing - pages will be stuck at "Resolving host" for 20 sec before failing to load with "DNS probe finished - no internet." However, ongoing connections (downloads, IRC, games, etc) stay connected, so I've ruled out my connection. I have also changed DNS servers in my ipconfig, so that is also ruled out. I've disabled web protection, and have not had an issue since.