i did some testing with memtest and my rams are good and checked my ssd and hdd both are perfectly fine
when i run run a perfmon health it doesn't end it says that its collecting data for 60 seconds but i left it for 30 minutes and nothing changed
the bsod only come up when i restart my pc or shut it down and open it again
it doesn't come up while i'm working or when i put it to sleep mode
OS - Windows 10· x64· What was original installed OS on system?
( windows 10 clean installation )
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
(OEM Key bought online as this PC was made by buying each part separately )
· Age of system (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
1 month cuz i bought a new ssd
· Video Card
msi gtx 980ti
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
msi z170a m7
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)Corsair CX Series 750 Watt
· System Manufacturer
this PC was made by buying each part separately
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)· Laptop or Desktop?