bobthebuilder181

Members
  • Content count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bobthebuilder181

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. What I found was my Trojans were part of the rom. For this reason the Trojans could not be removed. So I disabled some and renamed the others that I could not disable. This fixed my problem Malwarebytes was the only scanner that found all the Trojans. Hope this helps you.
  2. Ten inch phone 📱 with dual sim from China with built in Trojans. Model number K1001 Android version 4.4.2 Baseband version MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V39,2016/02/2519:45 Kernel version 3.4.67 Build number K1001_170104 Custom build version eng.twd.1483493488. Thanks to Malwarebytes finding (5) five factory built-in Trojans I've managed to fix my phone. Android/TrojanDropper.Agent.APW Also Android/PUP.Riskware.Agent.gx In: storage/sdcard0/oandbackups/com.fai.ssl.ely/MmsProvider.apk Also in: Android/Trojan.Spy.Agent.ytb storage/sdcard0/oandbackups/com.google.android.youtube/youtube.apk Also Android/PUP.Riskware.Agent.gx /system/priv-app/Mmsprovider.apk Android/Trojan.Spy.Agent.ytb /System/priv-app/youtube.apk The Fix. Thanks to Malwarebytes and days of trial and error along with bricking the phone and countless pinhole restarts the phone has been working ok. The phone 📱 has to be ROOTED. You will need a file manager that can access deep root as ( storage/sdcard0/oandbackups ) and ( System/priv-app ) needs to be accessed. None of the Trojans can be removed. One only I could disable that's TrojanDropper.Agent.APW in the second system. Sounds strange well the system has two systems. One system is displayed by the normal gray cog leave this alone. The second system is displayed by a green droid I disabled this, as this is where ( TrojanDropper.Agent.APW ) is and 90% solved. I renamed the other 4 by placing the word, kill in front of each one. If you delete you will brick the phone if you disable you will brick the phone and if you rename problem solved. I can only tell you what worked for me. sdcard0/oandbackups/com.fai.ssl.ely/KillMmsProvider.apk sdcard0/oandbackups/com.google.android.youtube/Killyoutube.apk system/priv-app/KillMmsprovider.apk System/priv-app/Killyoutube.apk This works for me no further problems and I have done half a dozen reboots all's ok. I hope this works for you as good as it's working for me. After a lot of effort the $100 au phone is now a good buy.
  3. Android K100 Pad from China 🇨🇳 Anyone who has a pad Model number (K1001) Android version 4.4.2 Baseband version MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V39,2016/02/2519:45 Kernel version 3.4.67 Build number K1001_170104 You should be aware that it has a Trojan embedded into the system. (Android/ TrojanDropper.Agent.APW) The pad is almost un-useable with the Trojan. After much ado bricking the pad two days on I discovered an amazing easy fix. The pad has to be rooted. The only root that worked for me is iroot. http://www.iroot.com/ Once rooted go to systems settings apps. View all you will find two (2)⃣️ SETTING icons. One is the gray cog the other is a green droid. I disabled the green droid this stops the (Android/ TrojanDropper.Agent.APW) from working. I also tried to freze it, delete , rename all bad ideas all bricked the pad. The only thing that worked for me was DISABLED IT. Try at own risk I'm so pleased the problem (Android/ TrojanDropper.Agent.APW) is stopped. The other thing I discovered while turning to unbrick the pad is: Power button 🔘 and volume down brings up the recovery in chinese and only one way out. That's the pin hole off. With the power button 🔘 and volume up the recovery is in english. Now working great after several reboots no further problems. I installed adaway and lucky patcher as added security. Malwarebites still finds (Android/ TrojanDropper.Agent.APW) So I white listed it in malwarebites only. I hope sharing my findings will help others. I found that since I've prevented (Android/ TrojanDropper.Agent.APW) from working the phone 📱 pad is very good value for $119 au$