Jump to content

thegeekkid

Techbench
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About thegeekkid

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Had a scheduled scan return a false positive this morning. This is a driver for a USB audio interface (which is an industry standard interface in the "audiovisual world") that I use on occasion. It was being flagged as InstallCore. It's been awhile since I installed it; but I am pretty sure that it didn't have InstallCore in it when I installed it - I would have made a pretty big fuss over that considering that their hardware is not cheap. The file sample and scan log is attached - feel free to let me know if you need anything else. focusrite-usb-2-driver-2.5.1.exe.zip MBAM Scan results.txt
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.