Jump to content

Bonvant

Members
  • Content Count

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Bonvant

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Same Problem here... After trying many things others have mentioned I did the following and so far (fingers crossed) it's working. I got the idea from Brynnvincible's post, in that high memory use was reported. I went to 'Task Manager', Selected the 'Processes Tab', Clicked on the drop-down arrow for 'Malwarebytes Service', Right Clicked on 'Malwarebytes Service' and selected 'Open Services' In 'Services' I selected 'Malwarebytes Service' Then selected 'Restart the service' And Voilà, still working so far.
  2. Okay great, Thanks Ron. So at least we know now that there is an issue... at least in discrepancies that can occur between the internal log in the directory files showing protection on Sept 24th & Sept 27 but not showing a protection conformation message in the visible customer Logs Tab for those same dates of Sept 24th and Sept 27. I understand that I might still be protected even though there seems to be something faulty in the customer Logs Tab at least on my system. Baring that issue... I will keep an eye on this for a while before I run the test exploit and see if
  3. Okay Ron, If I am understanding you correctly on this one point... Even though there is no Logs Tab entry on Sept 24 and again on Sept 27 - the Logs files Zip I sent you still shows that MBAE was still in fact protecting my Google Chrome browser and Firefox browser as well on those two dates? I understand that you are advising more testing for assurance, but I just want to make sure I understood that part of your reply. Please let me know and thanks again!
  4. Yes Ron, This Zip was collected right when the problem reoccurred again on Saturday 09/24/19. The problem (when it occurs) happens with all browsers... I do use Chrome as primary but I also use Firefox daily; just not as frequent. Additionally, when I became aware of the issue, I opened Edge and the problem occurred with it as well. So to restate what occurs so that it is all included within this message: Each time I opened a browser for the first session, Anti-Exploit (AE) displayed a popup saying it was now active for that browser and an entry in the AE Logs Ta
  5. Okay, thanks Ron. It did it again this more... or rather, did not show the popup message and doesn't say its active in the AE Log tab although I see it active in the Windows 10 Tasks processes.
  6. Okay, thanks Ron. It did it again this more... or rather, did not show the popup message and doesn't say its active in the AE Log tab although I see it active in the Windows 10 Tasks processes.
  7. Thanks Ron. I hope it was just a fluke with something internal with Windows 10... If it wasn't for the Anti-Exploit popup normally notifying, I wouldn't have been aware it wasn't active during those few days. If the log can be helpful to figure out this past occurrence now while AE is presently active; I will get it to you after work. Thanks Again Ron.
  8. Thanks Ron, It has starting working again but I have now reason for it. Here below is a capture of the Settings tab as requested and I will compile the log file as well after work today and get that to you also. Thank you for your swift reply and willingness to help!
  9. Hi KenW, Thank you for your reply... I have it showing in the system tray; it just stopped flashing a message when you first start your browser to tell you it's protected and it also stopped Logging in the Log Tab each time is becomes active for a browser.
  10. My Anti-Exploit is no longer notifying me that it is protecting my browser. Each time I would open a browser for the first time, I would receive a message on Windows 10 that it is now protecting my browser - Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Additionally, in Log tab it shows each date and time Anti-Exploit started and for which browser... For example: Mozilla Firefox (an add-ons) is now protected. There was an entry like this for each and every day and for each browser I opened but... this all has stopped on 09/23/2016 and nothing on my PC changed. The program says that it is runni
  11. My Anit-Exploit is nolonger notifiying me that it is not protecting my browser. Each time I would open a browser for the first time I would receive a message on Windows 10 that is now protecting my browser - Chrome, FireFow and Edge. Additionally, in Log tab it shows each date and time Anit-Exploit stared and for which browser... For example: Mozilla Firefox (an add-ons) is now protected. there was an entry like this for each and every day and for each browser I opened but... this all has stopped on 09/23/2016 and not PC changes wee made. The program says that it is runnin
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.