Jump to content

KerryNY

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About KerryNY

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Hmm... I had that update already, but maybe it took a restart to stop the problem? Well, either way, if the problem is solved for everyone, I am glad.
  2. No, I am not saying anything of the sort. I am saying that those two entries were quarantined, and the problem stopped immediately. I could restore them to test, but I see no reason to. (I did check before posting to make sure that there was no Malwarebytes update that might have fixed the problem in the meantime)
  3. I think blocking *.gstatic.com is NOT just a false positive. I ran every other scanner I have, and eliminated a PUM and a PUP, and then the Malwarebytes blocking messages stopped. Here is what was removed: PUP HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software|Description PUM.StartMenu HKEY_USERS\... \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced|Start_TrackProgs I'm sure Malwarebytes will have a fix in the next database update or two, so I won't mention which program found these.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.