Jump to content


Honorary Members
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Morrile

  1. has this been resolved, as I am seeing the same issue on two PCs



    -Log Details-
    Scan Date: 24/05/2021
    Scan Time: 13:00
    Log File: 90c2b890-bc87-11eb-b569-b42e99fc0374.json

    -Software Information-
    Components Version: 1.0.1292
    Update Package Version: 1.0.40852
    Licence: Premium

    -System Information-
    OS: Windows 10 (Build 19043.985)
    CPU: x64
    File System: NTFS
    User: System

    -Scan Summary-
    Scan Type: Custom Scan
    Scan Initiated By: Scheduler
    Result: Completed
    Objects Scanned: 1357636
    Threats Detected: 3
    Threats Quarantined: 3
    Time Elapsed: 6 hr, 3 min, 18 sec

    -Scan Options-
    Memory: Enabled
    Startup: Enabled
    Filesystem: Enabled
    Archives: Enabled
    Rootkits: Enabled
    Heuristics: Enabled
    PUP: Detect
    PUM: Detect

    -Scan Details-
    Process: 1
    Malware.Heuristic.1001, C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWSAPPS\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.479.29352.0_X86__55NM5EH3CM0PR\WINDOWS10UNIVERSAL.EXE, Quarantined, 1000001, 0, , , , , 3717583FA2E6749E606B4FD09ED9A21C, 0D987F040DAECE18C2DB920047714350312717CD1E0B8EBCB4FF712B9D59D72F

    Module: 1
    Malware.Heuristic.1001, C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWSAPPS\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.479.29352.0_X86__55NM5EH3CM0PR\WINDOWS10UNIVERSAL.EXE, Quarantined, 1000001, 0, , , , , 3717583FA2E6749E606B4FD09ED9A21C, 0D987F040DAECE18C2DB920047714350312717CD1E0B8EBCB4FF712B9D59D72F

    Registry Key: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

    Registry Value: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

    Registry Data: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

    Data Stream: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

    Folder: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

    File: 1
    Malware.Heuristic.1001, C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWSAPPS\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.479.29352.0_X86__55NM5EH3CM0PR\WINDOWS10UNIVERSAL.EXE, Delete on Reboot, 1000001, 0, 1.0.40852, 0000000000000000000003E9, dds, 01259075, D99B1458D73038254ED18C44DB1442BD, F06C6296C05C1ABE69AB70354DA96E2E948FC693F5004F636A19347087A1DED3

    Physical Sector: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

    WMI: 0
    (No malicious items detected)


  2. Hello All,

    Many thanks for the suggestions yet I have set an exception for this app as I have used the Mac version for many years, so I do trust the company. The PC version was garbage when it first came out yet it's improved over time. I use it more not for cleaning the registry but to clean cookie, tmp files and such like. 

    What made me enquire is that CCleaner is never blocked by Malwarebytes, so I wondered why.

    Many thanks again,


  3. Hello,

    It seems MacPaws version of a notorious registry cleaner by the same name is now been deemed as a PUP.  Is this an error or is MacPaws version truly a unwanted program?

    I have attached a screenshot of this product with the same name as known PUP.




    MacPaws CleanMyPC.png

  4. Hello Arthi,

    I have downloaded and installed the later version of MBAE and all browsers are working fine. I have Kaspersky set at maximum and noticed that with this update the browsers open a little faster than before. I will monitor it for this week and will report back if any issues found, else you will hear nothing from me. Many thanks for the file :)



  5. Well, some good news. Chrome is working as before. Whilst MBAE is still version I was disabling it just to open Chrome and then re-enable to be on the safe side yet now I don't. Chrome opens without any problems whilst MBAE is fully enabled. Not sure what has changed as I have not made any changes my end, so I am assuming an update to MBAM has fixed it.

  6. Many thanks for other adding their comments for Chrome, so I am not alone. I do have Firefox and that works fine and I did install Chrome Canary yet that also get's blocked. So I am guessing it's now a waiting game until a solution is found? 

  7. Hello daledoc1,

    Many thanks for your suggestion although I had done that without any luck, but since discovered what's stopping it from updating; but not why, especially when nothing has changed. Transpires it's Kaspersky that was blocking it internet access even though all settings are set to allow. I have reset Kaspersky and will wait wait and see when Malwarebytes auto updates next as it still fails unless Kaspersky is disabled. I suspect an update has caused the problem and will report my findings to them.

    Thanks again,


  8. Hello,

    I had the same problem with Chrome and Anti-exploit yet now I don't. What I did was uninstall Chrome then using regedit (you need to know what you are doing with this app) and removed everything related to Google and Chrome, rebooted and reinstalled a fresh Chrome, but that did not resolve the problem. So I put all the essential plugin back in, Trusteer Rapport, 1Password, Ghostery and then did an update to Adobe Flash (you should all know about the recent exploit with flash) and now it all works as it should.

    I suspect that something has tried to get into our systems and failed because we all have Malwarebytes installed, yet it's left some changes to flash within Google Chrome and that's caused many of us to experience a problem with Anti-exploit.

    I hope this helps you to resolve your issues with Chrome and Anti-exploit :D


  9. Hello,


    Installed okay and for a while just sat doing nothing, then a window popped up claiming that Microsoft Office's OfficeClickToRun.exe was ransomware. Also claimed it's been quarentined and had not but Office was performing an update at the time.




Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.