I scan with MBAM free everyday, just to check if everything is allright.
Today, I scanned my computer and it found something.
Also, it found a user (defaultuser1) that was created aprox. 2 hours ago, which is strange.
I will post the attachments needed, and I will also scan my files for anything suspicious.
Just some information that may be useful:
- The time of when the user was created was about the time when I logged into my computer, but clicked in the wrong button "I don't remember my PIN" when I was in the lock screen.
- Strangely, after restoring the file to scan with Virus Total, MBAM now doesn't find it malicious anymore. I wonder why?
- Apparently, it only detects if the system is connected to the internet
- Virus Total Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a6c4dcfa62059f2a2058ac6676cb0dd423ec087d03f0ec39ff67819e3d5cc44f/detection
- I scanned my computer with MBAM full scan, Windows Defender full scan and ESET Online Scanner. No malware was detected.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3775 - 1.46GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: WIndows 10 Home 1709 (16299.402) 32 bits
- Security software: MBAM, Windows Defender and ESET Online Scanner (for on-demand scanning)