Yes, I was still running 1.46 (2010), because it always let me update the database for some strange reason, thus I assumed it wasn't necessary to install a new version of the mere software itself. Never mind. I have updated to your latest 1.75 and run a quickscan 15 minutes ago. And it did not detect the false positive. Sorry for the inconvience on my part. Here's the log: As you can see I still use Windows Vista on my old PC. I guess it's about time for me to also update to Windows 7 or even Windows 8.
Hello Malwarebytes, I updated Anti-Malware to the latest database version (913042702) and ran a full scan today. Here's what I got after running the same scan in developer mode: Files Infected: C:\Windows\System32\COMMAND.COM (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. [27517B842938D5006908C61D87F3AB7C] This never happened before. I'll be pleased if you guys could check this one whether it's a false positive or not. I've zipped everything and attached it in this post. The zip file includes the following files: COMMAND.COM -> the file reported as "infected" COMMAND.md5 -> MD5 checksum of the file for verification mbam-log-2013-04-27 (13-41-29).txt -> the detailed log of my scan in developer mode Regards, viruskiller mbam-false-positive-2013-04-27.zip