Jump to content

AntP

Members
  • Content Count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About AntP

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • Location
    United Kingdom
  1. True. I just thought I'd ask because I'm out between 10AM and 2PM every Sunday morning, and there's usually an update available by the time I get back. It surprised me that it was still on 01 when I came home yesterday, but like you said, it was probably just a day for relaxation.
  2. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but I've noticed there haven't been many database updates today. Usually, there'd be close to ten updates by now, but as I'm typing this, the latest version I've downloaded is 2013.12.08.03. I just wanted to check that this was the same with everyone else .
  3. Thank you. I will follow your advice later today when I have more time.
  4. Hi again. Just a quick post to let you know that the quick scan didn't detect anything last night.
  5. Thanks for the info, Glide . I'll run a quick scan in normal mode before I go to bed and see what happens.
  6. Hi. I haven't posted since November 2012, but I received valuable help then, so I'm hoping I'll get help again now . I ran a full scan today on my desktop PC (I'm posting this from my laptop) and Malarebytes detected something called mism.exe in C:\Program Files\Vuze\.install4j\user, and the vendor was PUP.Optional.Conduit.A. I quarantined and removed the file, then ran another full scan in safe mode and nothing was detected. I looked up mism.exe but couldn't find much about it. The "user" folder it was found in was created on the 1st of July, which was when I last updated Vuze. Is this s
  7. Sorry for double posting, but someone has found a solution to my previous problem, and MBAM is updating just fine now. Since everything else on my PC seems to be working fine as well, I don't think I need any more help. Thanks for everything .
  8. You're a lifesaver! I just tried it and it's working fine now. No idea what caused the problem to begin with, but thank you for finding a solution.
  9. Here's what was in the log. I'm not sure if there's supposed to be more to it. ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log: OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK If it helps, here's the information that was displayed in the scanner window after the scan had finished. Scanned files: 165785 Infected files: 0 Cleaned files: 0 Total scan time: 01:05:44 Scan status: Finished I have a quick question. Will I be able to reinstall Vuze when this is all over?
  10. For privacy, I've replaced references to my name with XXXXX. Malwarebytes quick scan log: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.65.1.1000 www.malwarebytes.org Database version: v2012.11.11.07 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 XXXXX :: XXXXX [administrator] 11/11/2012 20:52:18 mbam-log-2012-11-11 (20-52-18).txt Scan type: Quick scan Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM Scan options disabled: P2P Objects scanned: 223753 Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 36 second(s) Memory Processes Detected: 0 (No ma
  11. I made a topic in the Generam MBAM Forum yesterday regarding recent updating problems. I ran DDS as requested, and I was advised to create a topic here to address certain problems. Here are the logs created when I ran it yesterday. My PC doesn't appear to be showing obvious symptoms of infection, but better safe than sorry. dds.txt attach.txt
  12. Like a few other people, I've had some trouble with updating my free version of MBAM recently. I update at least once a day first thing in the morning, and run a full scan at least once a month (I also scan once a week with Avira). For nearly a week, MBAM temporarily stops responding after I start the update process, then eventually updates at a noticeably slower rate than usual. Updates usually only take a few seconds, but recently take nearly a whole minute (this includes the time where MBAM has stopped responding). I've made my own topic and created logs using mbam-check and dds. I only hav
  13. I may make my own thread next week if the problem doesn't go away before then, but I'm just posting here quick to say I've had trouble updating my definitions database since either Monday or Tuesday. When I start the update, MBAM stops responding for a bit, then eventually updates at a slower rate than usual. Before the problem started occuring, updates would only take a few seconds to download. Now, they take nearly a minute (that's including the time MBAM isn't responding).
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.