Jump to content

Imperator

Members
  • Content Count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Imperator

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,727 profile views
  1. That seems to have worked. No block occurs with either gsyncit version when running v1.10 of AE. Thanks for the help.
  2. When I open Outlook 2013 with the gsyncit add-in enabled an AE block occurs. Running Outlook in safe mode or disabling the add-in produces no block. This occurs on the version of gsyncit that I had installed (v.4.2.292) and the latest (v.5.0.72). Logs attached. Win10 Pro x64, fully updated as of 9/18 PS - Not sure if this is related but it appears to be: mbae-userdata.zip
×

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.