Sale on Lifetime License at Newegg

Again Newegg has Malwarebytes Lifetime License on sale. During checkout you need to entger your e-mail and then it will let you enter the Promo code. Sale expires on April 3.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832562003&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL032814&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL032814-_-EMC-032814-Index-_-SecurityUtilitiesSoftware-_-32562003-L019A

post-58951-0-88196100-1396031396_thumb.p

Jim

Yea, I wasn't sure where you lived or if you could buy from Newegg.

I posted in another thread about this sale...

I'm not sure how it really works, but some Newegg sales are for Subscribers only.

I subscribe to the Newegg sales emails, so I get these "special" promo discounts ...

You might try subscribing to a Newegg "alert" and see if the promo code is available to you ...

I'm in the US...

Anyway, it's still a lifetime license ...

Hi:

You won't need the CD (whatever version of the software that's on it will be outdated soon enough (or already)).

All you need is the license ID/key.

They will be in the box (either on the CD sleeve or on a card).

You'll always want to install MBAM from a fresh download of the current installer file from the website.

Just to be safe, for posterity and all those good things, it won't hurt to keep the full box, CD + sleeve, and all purchase/transaction info.

Cheers,

daledoc1

Yea, I wasn't sure where you lived or if you could buy from Newegg.

I posted in another thread about this sale...

I'm not sure how it really works, but some Newegg sales are for Subscribers only.

I subscribe to the Newegg sales emails, so I get these "special" promo discounts ...

You might try subscribing to a Newegg "alert" and see if the promo code is available to you ...

I'm in the US...

Anyway, it's still a lifetime license ...

Yup! I am happy with the purchase, not so much with newegg policies. We don't get anywhere near the same deals in the .ca email subscription. I did register and they send the latest promo mail almost instantly. I looked it over and compared the line up with the mail that goes stateside and there is a huge difference. My spouse is going to hate me for signing his computer up for the US site before I realized it did not apply to us. No doubt he can filter them to junk. In Canada we tend to offer the same deals either side of the border. The only difference is a few pennies on the monetary exchange. Also, I am always suspicious of "OEM" software. I try not to buy it because too much of it is a kind of "pirate" ware. I did take it from newegg because they were recommended here and I thought MB must know what products the're selling. In Canada, it was the only edition on offer at newegg. So it's now in the mail. All said and done, thank you for the lead!

I've been buying from Newegg (US) for maybe 10 years or more.

I've never had a problem with their support, integrity, ...

I'm a small time home user, not a high volume customer ...

Hopefully they would respect your request to be removed from the subscriber emails ...

I've signed up for all the emails by choice ...