difference between malwarebytes pro and premium

hello everyone

i came accross this newegg page : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832562005

it showing, malwarebytes premium 1 year license for 3pcs

i am wondering, what the difference between it to malwarebytes pro version

is it just pro with 1year limited license ?

i looking all over malwarebytes site, and cant find information regarding this premium version

hope malwarebytes staff or someone can tell me more info about this

thanks in advance

MBAM version 2.0 is currently in Customer Preview phase (see https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=138501) and in that topic you can see that Marcin announces a change to the way that the licensing will work.  The important takeaway from that post is this:

We will continue to honor existing lifetime licenses, meaning any users that already have a lifetime license for 1.x will continue to have a lifetime license for 2.x. We'll be offering a few thousand more lifetime licenses during launch as well. On top of all of that, new subscription licenses will be valid for 3 PCs, not just 1.

Furthermore, searching NewEgg for 'Malwarebytes" (http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=malwarebytes&N=-1&isNodeId=1) Shows 4 products, all with different nomenclature:

1. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro Lifetime - 1 PC
  2. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro Lifetime 1 PC - OEM
  3. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium - 3 PCs / 1 Year
  4. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro Lifetime - 1 PC - Download

HTH

• Root Admin

The current Preview is only available for Honorary or higher members to try.  We do hope to have a full public beta available soon though.

The Premium version sold by Newegg is not the 2.0 so we will have some special licensing that I've asked to get an updated FAQ for. 

I want to ensure that I answer correctly so let me confirm the details tomorrow and get back to you on this. 

Thanks

• Root Admin

"The retail product named Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium is a unique, hybrid product that provides malware protection TODAY and a very valuable upgrade option in the near future. When the Premium box product is installed, it checks to see if the new V2.0 is available. When it is, Premium will automatically download and install it along with the normal, renewable subscription license that comes with V2.0 and has been described in other forum posts.

However, until v2.0 is released (planned for late March 2014), the Premium box product installs the latest v1.75 product...and includes a TRANSFERABLE LIFETIME LICENSE that enables you to later upgrade to v2.0 and retain your Lifetime License instead of getting a new subscription license. So, the added-value in the Premium box product is when you purchase it before v2.0 is released."

Thanks