Trophy for the most infected with PUP

deucy14

I have over 130 PUPs quaranteened starting with the first one three months ago.  I have been concerned about DELETING ALL because I don't know the nature of what it is they have affected.  I would like to just remove them and prevent from them from appearing again.  I have seen thru various questions and answers the various freeware to be downloaded to integrate into a solution, but they are not always the same, it seems, between those that have been infected. 

Here is my list of PUPs. who I am sure there are no other varieties ......Just many of each.

Optional.SearchProtect.A
Optional.Conduit.A
Optional.MixDJToolbar.A
Optional.ConduitSearchProtect.A
Optional.ConduitSearchProtect

The total number increases with each regularly scheduled, once per day scan.  I use Malwarebytes PRO.

Please advise !   Thank you in advance.

Hello deucy14! My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.
Please follow the instructions here and then post your log files in a new reply in this thread:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573

Hello deucy14! My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.
Please follow the instructions here and then post your log files in a new reply in this thread:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573

Thank you for reminding me.  I will go there.  Will I be getting an order number to put in the Customer

Support template ? 

Sorry, Maniac.... I thought I had posted the following 12 hours ago this morning :     I just want to be sure you knew I was getting help through the Help Desk yesterday Dec 3.  Thank you for your volunteering to help me.  Sorry about the confusion about "order number."  I got it cleared.

My respects and thank you for what you do.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!