All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I thought you were a lot like me, but probably much younger. Like I said in 1982 I was 25 maybe and when my office manager was showing me how to get to Word Perfect through the c> and since I typed over 60 wpm I was jumping from Word Perfect to Lotus to VAX and then formatting disc drives. One time I actually formatted the hard drive because I was going to fast. But how I took off was knowing Word Perfect. I learned all the little tricks with that program. That job went under and when I got hired from a Research and Development firm in Emeryville CA they basically hired me for my Word Perfect experience and there I taught the clerical staff and my Office Manager. I got three raises in 12 months all around 7%. I loved working out in CA, I never was without a job for more than a week. When I came back to PA I had to start all over again and went from a job making 32,000 to 12,000 and they had MAC's and I could have died. When I got my first IBM at the county (almost 10 years later, every comes to the east 10 years later) I went off like a storm. My bosses were floored, asking me how do you know how to use the computer like that, I said I lived in CA for 11 years and was on this same computer 10 years ago. So then they gave me forms to create through a really old program, I showed them off on that, then I got databases to critique, they were moving up slowly, did a conversion and the new database was all wrong, the conversion went bad. Then I talked them into the a better database and I was in charge of that, finding the bugs and reporting them to the tech guy to fix them. But the problem was I didn't get the raises and I didn't get the titles. Since it was a local government job you can work for 20 years and be 55 years old and you can retire. So the day of my 55th birthday I put in my letter. They burned me out so fast because I was cleaning computers, putting them together for new employees, teaching people, helping people, setting up board rooms, typing, filing and answering the phones. I almost had a nervous breakdown. They knew I had MH problems and they didn't care. I actually hated everyone when I was leaving. It took me 2 years to get over the bad memories of that job. My boss wouldn't let me take a day off because she needed me there everyday. That did it. I lost it on Secretary's Day when I got nothing. My temper was really bad but they still could have got me a muffin or something. I saved all their asses for 22 years, all the work that they did they almost lost, I got it back. Well, you take care my friend, if you ever need to talk computers problems, you can help me. I'm out of the loop. Gloria
  3. Hi, I have reviewed your logs and admit that I was fooled by these entries. Will remove the registry entries but keep the conhost.exe which is good. === Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The Computer will restart when the fix is completed. It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes your Desktop. Close all open programs and internet browsers. Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete. Click the LogFile button and the report will open in Notepad. IMPORTANT If you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed. If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows. Close all open programs and internet browsers. Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete. Check off the element(s) you wish to keep. <- this time remove everyghing that will be reported. Click on the Clean button follow the prompts. A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished. Please post the content of that log file with your next answer. You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleanerCx.txt (x is a number). === Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  4. The scan complete desktop notification pops up over game windows. I can't turn it off without turning off malware detection notifications. This notification is not useful to me if nothing was detected. Can you separate the option to turn off notifications for scan completion without malware detections from the rest of the notifications?
  5. hi and thanks i had visited the first file location: E:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\ScanResults and it had JSON file which I am unable to upload here. but I am able to upload the second file which i have attached below from the location: E:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\MBAMSERVICE.LOG thanks, aistro MBAMSERVICE.LOG
  6. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  7. Is it necessary to disable some of the modules or even uninstall MB Premium before updating to the new 1903 Windows build? I have never bothered in the past but I would just like to sure this time as I have control of when it installs. Thanks in advance. Ian
  8. Are we sure these aren't some sort of false positive? I too have 82 detections of Android/Trojan.Spy.Agent.rdr in deeply fundamental system apps/services. However, I did a complete system wipe with TWRP and installed a more up-to-date version of the firmware I use. Still the exact same number of infections. How is that possible?
  9. Thank you for the reply. I followed the directions, and after a few failed attempts, I ultimately uninstalled Chrome, deleted all browser data, and reinstalled it. So far, the attempted outbound connection hasn't come back. While scanning, neither Malwarebytes nor Adwcleaner could find any issues (nor could any other software, for that matter). Thank you for the help, Ron. I appreciate it.
  10. Today
  11. Same here! I am on a Leeco LeMax 2 with AOKP Custom Rom and got 65 infections at my system applications... i made a full system wipe/format new twrp unroot new root reinstall three different backups and customroms after the reboot malwarebyte still said it is infected. i think it is a problem with malwarebytes database update.
  12. I'll take a look at this article but the same has happened to me, also updating Flash. So I've gone on to many Apple forums which have suggested using Malwarebytes. I downloaded it, it detected problems, I restarted the computer, and it is still the same - the problem is still there. I'll see how I go with the link. Ok I looked at the article and nothing helped in it. So I type a search but I am redirected to "Bing" - via trove.com and something (its too quick to find out) like goto... that pops up in the internet address area.
  13. I'll take a look at this article but the same has happened to me, also updating Flash. So I've gone on to many Apple forums which have suggested using Malwarebytes. I downloaded it, it detected problems, I restarted it, and it is still the same - the problem is still there. I'll see how I go with the link.
  14. Hi I am having the same issue: I've tried a full system wipe, including just reinstalling the OS with just Malwarebytes. I performed a scan and it still said it was infected with Trojan.Spy.Agent.rdr
  15. Same here. 193 infections in system apps. Formatted data factory reset. Same thing. Looks like it will require a system wipe, but I hope there is a less invasive option.
  16. Hello all, After discovering 6 threats on my computer I quarantined them all. However, when I went to delete them all, I noticed one was located in the System 32 folder and I am afraid to delete it. The file name is "C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\{45460625-B57B-1002-0F29-5A08F84B1130}". Can somebody inform me if this file is safe to delete or if I should keep it in quarantine? Thanks. Sincerely, Shanelle
  17. Me too, 82 infections, already Format data but they come back
  18. Same here, in fact when I bought mine it came with 5 PCs and now it is only 1. It was a special they were running when I bought it in 2011, instead of 3 PCs it was 5 PCs. I don't care what any of the staff says now it was setup for multiple PCs. I think it is very convenient for them to pull this out of their ass after 8 years of using it saying it only covered 1 PC when it never has. Maybe we can ask the Better Business Bureau what they think about it. Here is what mine looked like, there was no yearly subscription in 2011 it was a one time purchase. https://www.amazon.com/Malwarebytes-Comprehensive-Cybersecurity-Device-Year/dp/B07JNB3N9B/ref=sr_1_13?crid=2JTGOGYE5H1BD&keywords=malwarebytes&qid=1558782620&s=software&sprefix=malware%2Csoftware%2C153&sr=1-13 Here is the 3 PCs now https://www.amazon.com/Malwarebytes-98214-Premium-Security-Program/dp/B073BJSPB9/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2JTGOGYE5H1BD&keywords=malwarebytes&qid=1558783257&s=software&sprefix=malware%2Csoftware%2C153&sr=1-4
  19. I just found 42 infections with Trojan.Spy.Agent.rdr on my Sony Z1 with CM 12.1 Android 5.1.1 and I'm hesitating to remove all those as it looks like it will erase from Gallery to Configuration all kind of system apps... I will post further info from my phone including screenshots.
  20. CrewLounge Pilotlog, an aviation logbook program has a "startup.exe" file in appdata/roaming/pilotlog which is detected as Generic.Malware/Suspicious. Software website is https://crewlounge.aero/
  21. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  22. Yesterday I updated to the new version of Windows (1903). For the first time, Windows Defender was deactivated and Malwarebytes appeared as antivirus. If I go to the recommended option of Malwarebytes (which I have had up until now with no problems so far) "Let Malwarebytes choose whether to register" and changed it to "Never register Malwarebytes", I can have Windows Defender activated again. if I change back to the recommended option, Windows Defender is deactivated again.
  23. I also got this: C:\I386\TIMEDATE.CP_
  24. And I cant open LAN options, and I have Administrator privileges
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.