All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Malwarebytes detect Zemana anti-malware as Malware and it got it Automatically Quarantined Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 8/24/19 Protection Event Time: 6:02 PM Log File: 3be54dd2-c680-11e9-9925-80c5f246c586.json -Software Information- Version: 4.0.1.31 Components Version: 1.0.658 Update Package Version: 1.0.12603 License: Trial -Blocked Malware Details- File: 1 Malware.Generic.1565942354, C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana\AntiMalware\AntiMalware.exe, Quarantined, 1000000, 0, 1.0.12603 (end)
  3. Hi Thank you very much for your infos I will test it With best Regards Delphin136
  4. @LiquidTension Here are the files you requested. mbsetup.log mbamiservice.log
  5. Kudo's to the designers that work hard on the new GUI. Some like it and some don't, can't satisfy everyone. To me it's what's under the hood that counts.
  6. Yeah, that's why I specifically stated that it doesn't mitigate the above problem.
  7. Scanning is one thing, I want Defender ACTIVE as well. My experience is that Defender catches things in real time that MB does not. As much as I love MB over the last 10 years, I am not ready to rely on just MB to protect my computer sand my clients computers to just MB being active. Can you say layered protection?
  8. any one can say something about witch Prodech ı have to get for protech my self for crypto virus. I use ISCSI server Thank you
  9. First off, I agree, as well, in that the disabled Defender needs to be made more clear. Furthermore, if you enable other settings in MB 4 like delayed startup, you also get warnings out the wazoo in WinX that you don't have an AV program set up, and that can take a while before it finally stops nagging you. Plus, those who install MB 4 but do not plan to use it as the main av / don't upgrade to premium will get similar nags every time when you close out of MB 4, as well, before Defender kicks back in. At the very least, this should not happen automatically unless the user upgrades to premium, and then (ideally), only after *asking* the user if they want this. ---------- As an aside: When initially testing the ẞeta, I found that there is a setting (at least on 1903 and newer) in Windows Security that allows you to enable Defender for what M$ calls 'occasional scanning" - IN WinX, go to Settings --> Update and Security --> Windows Security (in the left navigation field) --> click on Open Windows Security button (opens the Windows Security app) --> select Virus and threat protection from left nav field --> click on Microsoft Defender Antivirus options and then enable that Periodic scanning (you should get a UAC warning, depending upon your settings). But this does not in any way mitigate the above problem, it's just something that you can enable if you have MB 4 Premium to have Defender and MB 4 have each others back. For those wanting a shorter way, if you have the Defender icon in your system tray, double click it, and it takes you directly to the Windows Security app. Then you can proceed as above.
  10. Ok thanks I will try this next week. How do I know what bit I have 64 or 32? Cheers
  11. I just download the newest beta version 4.0.1 and it catching some of False positive files . fp_tracker_2019-08-24_Forum_8e9e3b52-c675-11e9-ac8e-80c5f246c586.zip
  12. Seriously, robot looks like from the Japanese anime series of the 60's and 70's. This is the 21st century! Robert
  13. I use this program and had a previous problem with it in this post which was resolved. Now under 4.0.1.31 it doesn't even run and gets quarantined automatically. fp_tracker_2019-08-24_Forum_95867f9c-c67a-11e9-a97c-7824af42091f.zip
  14. Hello, just an update. I was able to remove Segurazo by uninstalling Malwarebytes and then attempting to uninstall Segurazo again. I then reinstalled Malwarebytes and ran another full can, which resulted in over 2,000 threats (compared to the original > 13,000). Those threats were all quarantined. I have attached the log from that scan here.Scan 3.txt
  15. Today
  16. Come on guys. What's with the cartoon figures? Just leave it blank like the other tabs. Otherwise, looks good...clean and concise. Also, like MB promised sooooo long ago, to allow the users to clear history. Do not see it from the screenshots. I have to do it manually. "Simple Elegance" Robert
  17. @RubbeR DuckY, what are you thinking??
  18. Thanks @Gt-truth, but no this does not help at all. The new GUI aside from the robot is fine, but including the robot makes the whole program look like a kids toy and not a serious anti-malware removal tool. If MalwareBytes want to be taken seriously by adults then the robot should go.
  19. Yes, Either wait out the trial or deactivate the trial see below.
  20. H aill Is the Free Version of MBAM 4 beta available, too With best Regards Delphin136
  21. By the way, I am trying to run MB beta 4 as admin....refuses to start. Going back to 383 so I have protection.
  22. @Krusty this is not a problem with the new GUI for the new release of MBv4beta . I myself I like the new GUI of the MB version 4 beta and if you look at the Malwarebytes’s website then you’ll see the almost the same and I like this on MB website too and the Malwarebytes designer team are still working hard on the GUI . hope this to helps
  23. I have to agree. I did not even notice Defender was off till I read this post and checked. That needs to be addressed right away. I have 100's clients who who rely on the Defender/Malwarebytes combo with Windows 10.
  24. Installed Beta over top version 3.8.3. The beta opened after install. Enable Enhanced Event Log Data and rebooted. Following error appeared after reboot. Event viewer shows 2 errors relating to MB. The beta 4 refuses to launch showing error "Unable to connect to service". I will PM you the mbst-grab-results.zip
  25. I am a premium client and I received the below email (on an email I rarely use except for junk). Three passwords were revealed, one is fake, the other two are not commonly used anymore. I have reviewed other similar topics and ran the "AWD" and "Farbar" tools, results of which I do have logs, but chose not to attach until I hear from you. What next, can you help? I am concerned about opening any of my installed programs. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The email starts off with: Hey, I know your password is: ***** Your computer was infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".
  26. Greetings, Unfortunately I don't believe there is unless you have a debit card from your bank with a Visa or Mastercard logo on it so that you can use it like a credit card. The other option would be to set up a PayPal account (it's free) and link your PayPal account to your bank account which would withdraw the funds from your bank account to pay for the product which would essentially be the same thing. There was an option to purchase through Amazon, however Amazon currently shows the product as unavailable for purchase. Another option would be to get a prepaid credit card which you put the amount of money on from your bank account that you wish to spend on your purchase(s). They can be found in many grocery stores, convenience stores and other retail locations. I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know. Thanks
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.