All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Whether or not you like the program, the reality is that programs by ashampoo tend to fall under PUP for various legitimate reasons (not the least of which is that these programs are completely unnecessary in the first place; you already have the tools you need in windows by default). You can add Ashampoo programs to your exclusion lists if you do not want them flagged. But it doesn't change the fact that it is a PUP by nature
  3. MWB ended up detecting 4 files as malware; I believe this to be a false positive. Included is the Log, and 4 files log.txt IGEffectsConfigurator2.zip SwatEd.zip UCC.zip IGEffectsConfigurator1.zip
  4. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  5. Hi. Is this something I should be concerned about? I had about 15 chrome tabs open, when 10 messages of this showed up, so I don't know what website this was referring to. I attached an image too. Thanks. Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 5/28/20 Protection Event Time: 5:32 PM Log File: 1bdc9d68-a133-11ea-bc45-bc5ff4ea2c44.json -Software Information- Version: 4.1.1.71 Components Version: 1.0.927 Update Package Version: 1.0.24614 License: Premium -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 18362.836) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: System -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0 -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: socket.24live.co IP Address: 192.241.184.21 Port: 443 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (end)
  6. Yesterday
  7. Sorry about that. I ran the farbar scan again because I had deleted the log and here is the farbar log of the new scan with the addition log. FRST.txtAddition.txt
  8. I would recommend that you go to Control Panel, Programs, Uninstall a program and uninstall the following Bonjour McAfee Virtual Technician Why You Shouldn’t Download CCleaner for Windows anymore https://helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-review/why-you-shouldnt-download-ccleaner-for-windows-anymore/ Here’s What You Should Use Instead of CCleaner https://www.howtogeek.com/361112/heres-what-you-should-use-instead-of-ccleaner/ What is this for? D:\Haole Boy\Other tools\SDIO\autoupdate.bat Please run the following fix. NOTE: It will close all applications and clear all web browser cache and cookies. If you have open tabs you've not saved or bookmarked please do so. Ensure you know passwords for your websites too. It will empty the Recycle bin and delete all temporary files as well. Then it will run a scan to verify all Microsoft files are valid and not corrupted.Then on reboot, it will run a disk check to ensure disk integrity. Depending on the speed of the computer it may take 30 minutes or more to complete the task. Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop. NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work. NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system. Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait. If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart. The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply. Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version. fixlist.txt Thanks
  9. Rebuilding the MCT takes time as well. I would have to test but if I remember correctly the MCT does not include the Cumulative updates. It still happens on the computer via updates when using the MCT drive. They want to keep the image small to fit on a 4 gig flash. Several months down the road before the next feature update the MCT would grow larger than 4 gigs if the CU's were included when building the MCT. It just "looks" like it has them because it is part of the install to check for updates if not specifically unchecked in the install options (an extra "hidden" click).
  10. Per your request, here are the frst.txt and addition.txt. These are from the FRSTEnglish.exe that gets downloaded by the Support Tool. FRST.txt Addition.txt
  11. Thanks for reporting, this has been fixed.
  12. AWESOME - Thanks @Porthos Wasn't looking but good price. Might have to go ahead and get one. https://www.costco.com/seagate-backup-plus-5tb-portable-hard-drive-with-rescue-data-recovery-services.product.100510586.html
  13. Hello @Infekted and Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready and we'll see what we can find and get you cleaned up STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and select Scan and let it run. Once the scan is completed click on the View Report button, then the Export button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know in your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Attach or Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a checkmark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks
  14. Hello I have the files for the scans and it's showing no threats on the malware fighter. Still having the Bitcoin Address Changer Malware issue though. FRST.txt Addition.txt scan_2020-05-28-23-04-37 .txt
  15. Hey Ron, If you are a Costco member or know one, They are on sale for 89.99 till the 31st if you want more (limit 3)
  16. It's not what you believe, its what you can prove. Read my post (again).
  17. Not sure if this is something you're interested in but I have a few of these 5TB drives that I use for backup and they've worked quite well for me. https://www.newegg.com/seagate-model-sthp5000400-5tb/p/1Z4-002P-00VD0
  18. @biomembrain We generally prefer to work publicly here on the forums, however if you are greatly concerned about privacy you may contact Malwarebytes Support directly if you aren't comfortable posting logs in public. In the future I suggest using the help desk for all support needs. Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help
  19. Michael, Thank you, but it appears to still be blocked. Is there an issue, or should we wait?
  20. The topic has been moved to the Malware Removal forum so that I can assist you further @HarryZ Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well. Thank you
  21. Well, I view it as a bit different than lazy. Having to always perform updates takes much more effort and time. If I were doing as many as you do I'd get the MCT with all the latest dynamic updates. Then do the conversion and rebuild the ISO or USB stick installer using the convert ESD to WIM if wanted. In the long run, especially if doing a dozen upgrades, it would have to save at least a few hours in time alone.
  22. It is our support forum. We offer forums, helpdesk, social media, chat, etc. to try and address the various support needs of users. The Helpdesk offers a more private offering in that only you and the Helpdesk see your emails not like here in public.
  23. I want to contact a member VIA private message, about what program I used, so they can see the program themselves.
  24. After the latest Windows 10 upgrade Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection has disabled Windows Defender. How can I allow Windows Defender to work properly on my systems?
  25. Sure, i'll wait 24 hours as you said before, starting from this post:
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.