All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  3. Hi, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 i am now getting "unable to connect the service" error when trying to run Malwarebytes. mbst-grab-results.zip
  4. I cant Find the Programm you meaned, sorry. And can you send me a download link from "Fixlist.txt"
  5. You know what... Maybe one of the first utilities I write will be one that detects RTLO-based obfuscation. I guess RTLO does seem more useful for juvenile pranks than anything else.
  6. Everything is working fine just as it was the first time I set it up. Cheers
  7. Today
  8. I didn't know that it was a spyware. Thanks for the info. If you confrim me that my pc is clean, that would be all. Thank you for all your help.
  9. I have malwarebytes but am continuing to get random websites popping up on new tabs. The last one was "healthierpatriot.com"
  10. Malwarebytes' blog from January 9, 2014 by Metallica -- The RTLO method
  11. Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,
  12. Hello- Thanks for reporting this, we've rechecked the site and have removed it from the database as the offending data has been cleaned. This will be reflected in the next database due to go out in the next hour or so. After you update MBAM try the site again. The block should no longer be shown.
  13. Hi, It was remove from Firefox store. Probably for the same reasons people are saying about it. You can get a copy form Chrome but read the remarks before installing it. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hover-zoom/nonjdcjchghhkdoolnlbekcfllmednbl?hl=en
  14. Hello Thanks for the recommendations. These are the results: 1.Disable Fast Boot. It was always disabled, and that option is not available anymore for me, I noticed it was not there for me since the last Windows update. 2. Adjust Virtual Memory Settings. Now this is weird...Could this be the culprit of slow boot? If I leave it at "System Managed Size" it sets a very low amount of Virtual Memory (1024 MB) and every time I go into the Performance Options>Virtual Memory and click on "Change" I get this pop up window. If I set it to "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" Windows creates paging file on my C (SSD) drive instead B (M.2-SSD, My windows drive) And if I try to choose the custom size (which I would prefer), and put the recommended size, after restart, and at every log on I get that same pop up windows saying that Windows created temporary paging file because of some problem, and then it switches to system managed automatically. I also get the same result with putting any other size, like in example 16384, 8192, 4096, 2048. And also, any of these options does not change the boot time, it is slow in any of these ways. So as I see it there is something wrong with the paging file/virtual memory, be it connected to the slow boot or not. 3. Turn Off the Linux Terminal. It was off already. 4. Update Graphics Drivers. Always have latest graphics updates. 5. Remove Some Startup Programs. I am always checking that at install of any new software, there are always only essential programs enabled at startup. 6. If All Else Fails, Perform a Reset. Really not an option right now since I cannot clone my Windows drive to another to have a identically working backup if I lose all my work. I am really getting desperate, it seems more and more like it is impossible to find why is slow boot happening... 😕
  15. Its a fraud. There is a high propensity of malicious and nefarious sites hosted on the TLD .BID Web site is hosted by Private Customer, Cameroon Mail Server is hosted by Yandex enterprise network, Russian Federation EDIT: I went to the site and chose "About Us" - No information. I went to "Contact Us". No information on whom they are or where they are located and the Contact is only a Web Form. No email address, no phone number - nothing. Red Flags of fraud. One must vet a web site for legitimacy before spending money with a web site.
  16. Hi @Cartaphilus, the business version of the product does not have an interface or a report tab, are you using the consumer version?
  17. I believe my system has been infected with Cj.dotomi.com. MalwareBytes often, and it has never found and eliminated it. Can you help, please? I have downloaded and run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool, run the scan, and attached the resulting FRST.txt and addition.txt files. FRST.txt Addition.txt
  18. I bought it off a site call CheapAntivirus.bid
  19. @exile360 can confirm this but the sale of Life Time Licenses ended well before 6 months ago. Most likely, Years ago. Whom did you obtain said license from ?
  20. Yep tried this, and same problem as you. If it is blocked by MWB, i do not think it is without reason. Then most of time i move away and to other webpage.
  21. A website I use often - www.emumovies.com - is suddenly blocked by MB 3.7.1. It says that it's due to trojan... Can the support team confirm this? Thanks
  22. Hello! Please unblock www.maineflagcompany.com from your list. Thank you!
  23. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been using Malwarebytes using that life time license?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.