All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. My license is still not associated with my account, after confirming my license with receipt and directly dealing with support for several days now. Let's just see how long this takes. Please note: You're not going to get rid of me until you actually finish the job you said you would do. Remember, this is what Malwarebytes does best: 1. Create completely needless problems out of a lack of basic foresight and common sense. 2. Foist those created problems on paying customers without warning. 3. Blame thieves for all the difficulties that they (Malwarebytes) themselves created/enabled in the first place. 4. Force customers to prove they are in fact customers and not thieves...... due to the problems they (Malwarebytes) themselves created. 5. Make these customers -- who've just had to prove that they're not lying thieves -- wait days/weeks for a resolution. 6. And then have the nerve to tell us that we need to be patient. Wait for it..... "I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems"
  3. Hello @Alwithaprob and Thank you for using Malwarebytes 3 for Windows. Please follow only steps 1 thru 8 in the Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs manually procedure. Then, attach the mbst-grab-results.zip archive file in your next reply to this topic for proper analysis by Staff/Experts. Thank you.
  4. Hello @yardbird: Almost three-dozen known Windows cleaning utilities exist. Yet, you may wish to look at BleachBit. BleachBit is a highly regarded, powerful, multi platform, open source, freeware utility whose origins go back to 2008. BleachBit may be conventionally installed in Windows or run as a portable app. BleachBit is quite compatible with the most recent Windows 10 1903 release build. To maximize its abilities, the user's learning curve could be steep for some but well worth your time. HTH
  5. Today
  6. Greetings! Just posting to report that MalwareBytes is falsely flagging Baseball Mogul 2019 Version 22.10 as "ransomware". Thanks! Clay
  7. Hello again exile, Its awesome that yours came already de-lidded with high quality thermal paste applied. So far I am currently satisfied with mine as long as it doesn't reach high 90s C temps. If I ever go the de-lidding route and have questions or questions about the options we could do to improve the temperature more I'll shoot you a PM if. I hope de-lidding and Kryonaut would enable me to run games without needing to undervolt. Thank you guys so much for all the help and advices!
  8. OK, I would suggest clicking on the Change option in blue at the top with the security shield next to it then click on your user name for the current computer, assuming that's one of the user accounts listed there, and clicking the Enable inheritance button then clicking the checkbox next to the option just below that button then clicking Apply then OK, and if that doesn't work or your current user name is not listed then access that page again and click Add and add your user account and make it the owner of the folder with full control. If that still doesn't work then I'm not sure what to do.
  9. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  10. So I recently updated Malwarebytes Premium to 3.8.3. My system is clean and spotless as a white lamb that isn't the issue so figured this was the best place to ask for support. Ever since the 3.8.3 update I have had issues when booting my system I have to disable pre-boot antimalware protection via #8 option in advanced system startup to even get into Windows 10. I don't claim to be a huge tech person or anything, but I also understand the importance of preventing rootkits and the alike. I've scanned my PC via multiple tools provided by Malwarebytes and other suggested tools from content posters on these forums. Everything comes back clean so like I said at this point I just don't think it is related to such an infection and more so has to be something with Windows 10 versus Malwarebytes itself. Just to kind of explain the situation I am having in some more detail...every time I boot my PC it will start the wheel turning thing talking about having to disagnoze my pc, and having to attempt repairs and that sort of thing. Then it goes to the blue recovery screen where you can either reset your pc by Windows 10 factory defaults and/or use advanced settings such as by disabling the antimalware option I mentioned earlier. Normally I wouldn't be too bothered by this, just this has been becoming frustratingly more bothersome to me so I apologize if I come off as I do. Any and all support is greatly appreciated and welcomed. Malwarebytes you guys do an awesome job and I've been supporting and suggesting you guys to everyone I do business with. All the best, -Al
  11. here’s what it shows in the screens grabs also here is a screenshot of what the files are seems like
  12. What does it show in the properties for the folder in the Security tab, and if you click Advanced what does it show under Permission Entries: in the list there?
  13. Thank you for your kind responses. All my information is included within Ticket #2664762 and # 2665706. I will follow instructions regarding the Win 10 recovery tool and keep you informed of progress as it occurs, Thank you for restoring my faith, confidence and hope! Doing my level best to remain optimistic and cheerful! John
  14. Yesterday
  15. this is not working either , more then 3 errors messages are pops up when I want to move out this folder to my desktop . that folder is contains of PNG files and FBM files and I can not to open any of them . It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-message-it-looks-like-you-dont-have/5dda23e6-e4aa-40bf-8079-6eb44cec17c1 I run a sfc /scannow and it wrongly reporting error ? I have the same bug here https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-sfc-scannow-cant-fix-corrupted-files-after-update/
  16. That's odd. Are you able to copy/paste the folder or its contents to your main drive, or is that not working either?
  17. halonet.net is blocked, IP address 68.129.226.42 I am responsible for this domain. It has not been hacked, and does not have any malware on it. Other domains I run on the same IP address are not blocked. How did this get blocked?
  18. Hello cajunbob38 and welcome to Malwarebytes, Continue with the following: Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file when running FRST fix" NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work. Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait. The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply. Next, Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. On the Settings tab > Protection Scroll to and make sure the following are selected: Scan for Rootkits Scan within Archives Scroll further to Potential Threat Protection make sure the following are set as follows: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP`s) set as :- Always detect PUP`s (recommended) Potentially Unwanted Modifications (PUM`s) set as :- Alwaysdetect PUM`s (recommended) Click on the Scan make sure Threat Scan is selected, A Threat Scan will begin. When the scan is complete if anything is found make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (that will automatically check all detected items), then click on the Quarantine Selected Tab If asked to restart your computer to complete the removal, please do so When complete click on Export Summary after deletion (bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes. After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open Malwarebytes once more to retrieve the log. To get the log from Malwarebytes do the following: Click on the Reports tab > from main interface. Double click on the Scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed. Click Export > From export you have two options: Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your reply Text file (*.txt) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply Use "Copy to Clipboard, then Right click to your reply > select "Paste" that will copy the log to your reply… Next, Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/adwcleaner Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is ?updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. ? Next, Download Microsoft's " Malicious Software Removal Tool" and save direct to the desktop Ensure to get the correct version for your system.... https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx Right click on the Tool, select “Run as Administrator” the tool will expand to the options Window In the "Scan Type" window, select Quick Scan Perform a scan and Click Finish when the scan is done. Retrieve the MSRT log as follows, and post it in your next reply: 1) Select the Windows key and R key together to open the "Run" function 2) Type or Copy/Paste the following command to the "Run Line" and Press Enter: notepad c:\windows\debug\mrt.log The log will include log details for each time MSRT has run, we only need the most recent log by date and time.... Let me see those logs in your reply, also let me know if there are any remaining issues or concerns... Thank you, Kevin.. fixlist.txt
  19. Hi @m314— Thank you for reporting this. As exile360 noted, this definitely sounds like a bug. I’ve asked one of our quality assurance team members to reach out to you separately to see if we could better understand what might be happening in your case. The message you referenced should only display once, so perhaps there is some issue tracking that it has displayed once already on your computer. We appreciate your contacting us about this so we can investigate.
  20. I have to download the reg.file and the Take ownership option have been add to the context menu and right click on that folder and I see the commend prompt to doing its task but this unfortunately have not correct the problem I have almost the same errors messages here from this link
  21. See attached the .zip file. mbst-grab-results.zip
  22. Sorry to hear of the latter. On a side note, unrelated, the Java on this box needs to be updated to the latest security update. Java SE 8 version 221 Release Notes: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u221-relnotes-5480116.html Download: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp . There is a way to troubleshoot this type of issue. By doing a clean-boot startup. Then one by one re-enabling some of what you temporarily turned off. Get a notebook and pencil handy. Keep good notes on what you turn off ( in the auto-started programs). You can do it in thirds or halfs. How to perform a clean boot startup of Windows https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows The concept is to see which of the auto-started programs is the source of the issue.
  23. I just uninstalled the entire program! Looking for another software program. I see more than a 1/2 a dozen others out there but - I never used any of them... If someone can post a program (besides "Disk Cleanup") please let me know how its working for you! Still using Win 7 (SP1) TIA... regards...
  24. Your logs do not show any malware or infection, if the cursor issue is still happening check and see if the driver requires updating...
  25. Hello Michael, Good to hear your issue has cleared, let me know when you`re ok to close out your thread... Thank you, Kevin...
  26. Tanks for the reply, good sir No threats found after running Kaspersky, and the message " Malware.Exploit.Agent.Generic" from Malwarebytesproblem still persist.
  27. Kevin! I just completed all these steps. So far so good! Fingers crossed - I'll post any updates. Thank you so much for your help! Cheers, Michael
  28. I wonder if you likely used one of the "repair" options. Lets still run the report tool this way and I will review. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool ( your pc alreday has the tool. no need to re-download) Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.