All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello @Polonut and Please follow only steps 1 thru 8 in the Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs manually procedure. Then, attach the mbst-grab-results.zip archive file in your next reply to this topic for analysis by Experts/Staff. Thank you.
  3. I'm sorry but unless you block out all of the license it will be removed. If you provide me the ticket number I can review for you. Thank you again Ron
  4. Hello @montaguejp and Please follow only steps 1 thru 8 in the Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs manually procedure. Then, attach the mbst-grab-results.zip archive file in your next reply to this topic for analysis by Experts/Staff. Thank you.
  5. Greetings, Thank you for the suggestion. I will submit it to the Product team for review and consideration. Just for future reference, should you have any additional suggestions, feature requests or feedback please post them in the Malwarebytes Business products comments and suggestions area located here. Thanks
  6. Yes, I did. Please do not remove the image of the license (has been edited). This is "living proof " of what I am saying....
  7. Hello @very_upset I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the license. Have you opened a ticket with our Support ? If you can provide me the number I can check on it for you. Thanks Ron
  8. Thank you for the report. It seems there were multiple installs / uninstalls within a short period of time. Here is how I would like you to address the Malwarebytes program install issue. # 1, Close all your open programs; save your open work, if any. Lets do a Windows Restart so that you "clear things" and have a fresh loadup of Windows. Be careful to not start any programs you do not have to use right away. # 2. Do a new install like this here. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Malwarebytes for Windows using the Support tool. Let me know if that clears up the issue or not. Uninstall and reinstall using the Malwarebytes Support Tool https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-2674
  9. The only log I found from MBar is the attached one. I'm not sure if it's helpful, but, I thought I'd include it. system-log.txt
  10. If that is correct, something is consuming 100% of the Disk I/O which you should be able to see in your Task Manager
  11. Please try the following program and see if they match HWMonitor https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html http://download.cpuid.com/hwmonitor/hwmonitor_1.40.exe
  12. Howdy. Thanks again for the help. I ran the MalwareBytes Anti-rootkit. It didn't find anything, but there's also no log on the folder I extracted it to. Attached is a MalwareBytes non-safe mode scan log. I think you're right. Looking at the Windows Defender quarantine log, the detect and quarantine was from the day I clicked on the link. Do you suggest anything else, or do you think Windows Defender handled it when I clicked it? Malwarebyteslog-normal.txt
  13. How is your system responding now, any remaining issues or concerns..? Run FRST one more time, ensure all boxes are checkmarked under "Whitelist" but only Addition.txt under "Optional scan" Select scan, when done post the new logs. "FRST.txt" and "Addition.txt" Kevin..
  14. Hi, This is detected by our MachineLearning engine, which helps to protect even better against 0day threats. Unfortunately, as this is a heuristic engine, it's possible False Positives happen. Thanks for reporting these, as this helps to finetune the engine, so these won't be detected in the future anymore. This should be fixed by now. Please give it some time (max 10 minutes) in order to have it populate, so detection won't happen anymore. If still detected on your end after ~10 minutes from now. Perform the following steps: Totally exit/shutdown Malwarebytes. Go to here in explorer: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService Delete the following file only: hubblecache Then you can restart MBAM and the cache file will rebuild on the next scan. 7c8238711e883cbfcf765373c1799992 efe1aa2e94334006c1b4e2da48506b89
  15. DNS resolution RTT wise.. how quick to resolve.. how quick to access web pages.. I must say overall throughput is not degraded.. it looks to be DNS related.. first access only.. DNS related activity only I think at this point.. Yeh I get it.. makes sense.. funny how the application posture is unchanged.. purely was just Feature Update from Microsoft that did this.. And I did uninstall and reinstall.. but granted.. I did not do a 'clean removal and uninstall' as suggested by @AdvancedSetup.. i'll try that..
  16. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  17. Hello, I have 5 life time licenses bought a while ago, various times , retail (in a box) on a big discount during New Year / Christmas time ($9.99). All of them were used at some point , but now I am using only 3 All 5 are registered in My Malwarebytes account. Seeing the mess created by the "new" licensing system, I decided to check the status of the 2 unused, and, sure enough they are canceled. I checked around for "the proof of purchase" , and I found 1 box from 2 , with the license card inside. As you can see, a perfectly valid license, used at a certain time and accepted on My account is canceled; I couldn't find anything for the second canceled one. This is obvious proof that your "new licensing" system is a monumental failure. This key has been accepted when I used it first time, and when I inserted it first time in My Account; further more , Malwarebytes is supposed to have a list with printed licenses, sold retail. It seems like , the "new system" just cancels licenses at random, waiting for the customers to complain and to bring "proof of purchase" after 6-9 years. I do not have "proof of purchase" even for my car , let alone a $9.99 software. This being said, I am seriously considering dumping this software (life time or not); I never had any significant, life saving detection on more that 7-8 years on any of the 3 computers, so I am not convinced that is doing anything. I will create a ticket.
  18. Ok, I've done what you told me, here is the logs. mbst-grab-results.zip
  19. Hi, @feche90 My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case. The website block is on update.adsppx.ru . That is a courtesy notice message. It does not mean to indicate a actual onboard infection. The web protection in Malwarebytes is keeping the pc safe. We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward. NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you.
  20. Hi, @KobeRoll My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case. We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward. NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you.
  21. Hello @Mizzikiel and Malwarebytes should remove this but you can run the other scans and we can check if there are any other issues if you like. Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready. STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks Ron
  22. The reports do not have personal information. That said, you can attach the zip file into a personal message ( P M ) to me.
  23. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  24. As this issue is now resolved I will go ahead and close this topic. Here is some information to help you keep the computer clean going forward Let's get real. If you're not backing up your data and you're still using Google Chrome then you're just not serious about Privacy, Safety, and protecting your data. Malwarebytes is a fantastic program but you still need to back up your data and you still need to block scripts and Ads in your browser. If you're still using Google Chrome I would highly suggest you consider using Firefox instead. For more advanced users you might consider installing NoScript as well (it does have a higher learning curve though) Help Secure your browsers Please install uBlock Origin for your browsers to better protect your system FireFox, Chrome, Opera , Safari, Microsoft Edge AdBlock for Internet Explorer How to use uBlock Origin to protect your online privacy and security | uBlock Origin tutorial 2018 This video tutorial above explains how to use uBlock Origin in advanced user mode and all the advanced settings to protect your online privacy and help prevent unwanted sites from changing your browser settings Browser push notifications: a feature asking to be abused HTTPS Everywhere NOTHING TO HIDE documentary Review your email and Office choices Quit Gmail for free encrypted email - Tutanota Why ProtonMail Is More Secure Than Gmail LibreOffice - Free and open source office suite Use Password Management software Bitwarden KeePass Password Safe Encrypted Instant Messenger and Voice Calls Riot Signal Wickr Me Follow-up Reading Everything you need to know about cybercrime 10 easy ways to prevent malware infection Keep your data backed up Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes as your preferred security protection software and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help. Ron
  25. Hi Maurice, Thanks for the reply. I've very new to the process, but is there a way to upload the files directly to you rather than to the open forum?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.