All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. what about other users than want visit his site?
  3. Hi, Q: First, if I transfer all the encrypted data with .DALLE extension, does it mean that my external hard disk gets infected? A: No, those .dalle files are just encrypted. They do not have the means to infect. Keep in mind, that Dalle ( just like other ransomwares) deletes itself after it has done its deeds. Q: is it OK for me to use my computer normally without having to perform a complete system restore? Yes. Your computer at this point is free from malware. That was why I had you run all of the different scans, by different tools. Q: can I use Chrome normally A: Yes. Even if there is no decrypter now, one may come out in the near term or in future. Note, as to System Restore, the ransomware would have turned it Off and also would have deleted all prior system restore points. That is why I asked you to be sure to look that System Restore is now turned back On. Reminder, Make a Backup of this system before you do something. Backup is your best friend. . I would re-assert, what this machine needs is to upgrade to the Windows 10 build 1903. You should be able to manually get it thru Windows Update. It may take repeated tries with Windows Update till your pc is able to see that Update. You should make a try each day, from here on out, till you see it offered. The suggestion I have is to go to the Start menu, click the Windows Settings icon. Select Update & Security. Click on Windows Update. The Windows Update ( eventually) will have a display like this when it shows up. Note that the display will show the new build in a new way, in the middle of the display. You will need to click on the blue line marked "Download and install now" when ready. Getting that Windows build update will put this pc in a better position for a more secure operating system. . As to the Microsoft safety scanner, it found a hack tool. Found HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS and Removed! . Thanks for the compliments. Keep watch on the thread on Bleepingcomputer for the STOP ransomware. Keep checking. Now then, Is there anything else that you need?
  4. Also, digital.southjersey.com is being blocked. Can you clear everything for southjersey.com ?
  5. Hello, The domain is www.southjersey.com and we've been blocked for a trojan threat. We have made some adjustments and scanned our sites for any further issues, it appears to be clear. Can you clear our domain name please? Thank You
  6. Are we protected in anyway from Gatekeepers vulnerability using Malwarebytes Premium for Mac? https://www.wired.com/story/macos-gatekeeper-vulnerability/
  7. Yesterday
  8. Since this issue is resolved the topic will now be closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need assistance please start your own new topic and someone will be happy to assist you. Thanks
  9. Glad you were able to get your issue resolved. I will go ahead and close your topic @BlaiseOT but if you do find you need assistance please let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks Ron
  10. We're not done yet. Want to get Windows itself working properly so we know that's not the issue. Can you please restart the computer one more time then run FRST again and attach back new logs so I can check them. Thanks
  11. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  12. That's awesome news. Glad to hear that resolved your issue @SHW I will go ahead then and close your topic and wish you well. I will also leave you with some general information to help keep your computers clean going forward. Take care and have a great weekend coming up. Let's get real. If you're not backing up your data and you're still using Google Chrome then you're just not serious about Privacy, Safety, and protecting your data. Malwarebytes is a fantastic program but you still need to back up your data and you still need to block scripts and Ads in your browser. If you're still using Google Chrome I would highly suggest you consider using Firefox instead. For more advanced users you might consider installing NoScript as well (it does have a higher learning curve though) Help Secure your browsers Please install uBlock Origin for your browsers to better protect your system FireFox, Chrome, Opera , Safari, Microsoft Edge AdBlock for Internet Explorer How to use uBlock Origin to protect your online privacy and security | uBlock Origin tutorial 2018 This video tutorial above explains how to use uBlock Origin in advanced user mode and all the advanced settings to protect your online privacy and help prevent unwanted sites from changing your browser settings Browser push notifications: a feature asking to be abused HTTPS Everywhere NOTHING TO HIDE documentary Review your email and Office choices Quit Gmail for free encrypted email - Tutanota Why ProtonMail Is More Secure Than Gmail LibreOffice - Free and open source office suite Use Password Management software Bitwarden KeePass Password Safe Encrypted Instant Messenger and Voice Calls Riot Signal Wickr Me Follow-up Reading Everything you need to know about cybercrime 10 easy ways to prevent malware infection Keep your data backed up Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes as your preferred security protection software and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help. Ron
  13. Thank you so much Maurice for all the support you gave me. I would really love to compensate you guys by any means. I can show my support by donating a certain amount to you guys through PayPal if that's possible. Unfortunately, I talked to a guy named Demonslay on Bleepingcomputers website and there doesn't seem to be any current solution for the .DALLE files. Which means that I lost work related data that was worth literally thousands of dollars, which will take me over a month to redo. In any case I have a couple of questions before we finish. First, if I transfer all the encrypted data with .DALLE extension, does it mean that my external hard disk gets infected? Second, when I was unable to install Malwarebytes through this computer two days ago when it was infected, I downloaded it on another PC, put it on a flash drive, but as soon as I inserted the flash drive into the infected PC, all the files inside of it got the same .DALLE extension. Do you think that flash is infected if I insert it again on this PC? I didn't use that flash as soon as I saw how the files turned white and got .DALLE extension in a matter of seconds. Third, is it OK for me to use my computer normally without having to perform a complete system restore? Fourth, can I use Chrome normally (I've been using Opera since the moment Chrome was hijacked with adware) or do I need to simply uninstall it and reinstall it? Further, below I attached the file you mentioned. Cheers, msert.log
  14. These could be false positives about the Realtek audio service. I am going to ask that this Thread be moved to the help forum for Malwarebytes Adwcleaner.
  15. Most .info sites are blocked with the browser extension. @rakka will have to whitelist your sites.
  16. Yes it is, with the chrome extension.
  17. http://images.prjts.info/ our tumblr with the domains modified is also blocked in the same way
  18. Is this using one of our browser extensions?
  19. Is the server compromised? https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ip-address/200.58.108.30/relations
  20. Hello, My website https://prjts.info is bloqued by malwarebytes with this message : Website blocked due to possible suspicious activity We strongly recommend you do not visit this site. It's a Muse website with no ads or trojan or anything... Thanks for the help!
  21. Please review this Lutheran church's website: allsaintsbyron.org 67.227.172.138 Thank you
  22. Hi Wakerobin ( A ) Be sure to run and provide the Support tool report from above. ( B ) IF Malwarebytes Premium blocks anything there will be a display in a notice-message, plus you can also see it not only in the Notification summary window, but also in the Reports section ---- the history section that also includes all "block" events. That is to say, if it blocks something, it would be logged. ( C ) Do look in the Reports section ( of Malwarebytes ) to see IF it shows anything to do ( of recent vintage ) with Outlook Express. [ In Malwarebytes, click the Reports button and research looking for "Block" reports ].
  23. Not saying this is your issue, but please also take a look at this article and make sure you turn off push notifications https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/technology/2019/01/browser-push-notifications-feature-asking-abused/
  24. Hi, My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case. We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward. NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.