All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Porthos and @Hardhead, I was unable to delete any scans before running a repair on 2 PCs running MBAM Free and my production PC running MBAM Premium. Maybe because none of them had ever had a new install done since Version 2 of MBAM - they run Windows 7 Home Premium 64x with M/S Essentials as a antivirus. I did send a file by PM to @LiquidTension after I gathered the log. All a mystery to me 😀
  3. Today
  4. Great that log looks good. It was able to remove the bad items and found and fixed some corrupted Windows files. Please download and run the following Kaspersky antivirus scanner to remove any found threats Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Let me know if it finds anything or not
  5. Okay, please try the following file fixlist.txt Thanks
  6. Please uninstall the Internet Download Manager Then reboot and post back new FRST logs
  7. Sorry for posting on the wrong section, and thanks.
  8. This is a browser guard only block. I will alert the proper team to move to the correct section and address your issue. @gonzo@gatortail
  9. One of our readers reported our site is being blocked: abertoatedemadrugada.com We are a long standing (12y+) tech site, and we're puzzled why we're being blocked. The only unknowns are ads served by Google Ads. Could you please verify what's happening?
  10. @Shelby Okie dokie no worries 😉 we can fix the VPN. You can send me a private message if you don’t want anyone to know what VPN you use. BTW, I didn’t know you were running a VPN and anytime you make a settings change like we did you need to disable the VPN so it doesn’t mess up the settings in the app. Don’t worry I have done the exact same thing without knowing better so its all good and we will get everything back up and running with the VPN you are using. 😉
  11. Excellent, you should be OK then, but of course it is up to you as it is your system and its security that you have to be concerned with.
  12. This is also blocked by the main Malwarebytes program as well, Staff will have to clear that as well. Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 8/9/20 Protection Event Time: 10:03 PM Log File: 1a2d9816-dab6-11ea-adaa-001a7dda7102.json -Software Information- Version: 4.1.2.73 Components Version: 1.0.1003 Update Package Version: 1.0.28237 License: Premium -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 19041.423) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: System -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, , -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: brusters.com IP Address: 13.68.17.90 Port: 80 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (end)
  13. Hi @AdvancedSetup, To start off with, Last night when I was using my computer MawareBytes has detected the Trojan at the same location ( After the fix). Then I quarantined and deleted it and I imagined that it would not come back. Unfortunately this eset scan shows the trojan at the exact location again. I attached the scan log. How do I fix it? Thank you! eset_scan_log.txt
  14. this is blocked due to trojan but virus total detected nothing
  15. this is blocked due to trojan but virus total detected nothing
  16. I need to look at this tomorrow. I’ll get back to you. Thank you so much!
  17. Until it is fixed you need to add it to the allow list. C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_261\bin\javaw.exe, This particular False Positive cannot be addressed by our Research Team, it needs to be addressed by our Anti-Ransomware developers on the code-side. While this issue is being investigated, you'll need to add javaw.exe to the Allow List in Malwarebytes Premium. https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479234-Add-to-the-Allow-List-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4
  18. hmmmm seems to be. I'll get it sorted with my partners and hopefully resolve it quickly. Thank you for your help!
  19. It still says unavailable. Can u send it again?
  20. Might be something else blocking websites that are not secure.
  21. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.