All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  3. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  4. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  5. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  6. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  7. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  8. Hi, I will be helping and guiding you, going forward. IF this machine runs on Windows XP, please stop and tell me about that. We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward. NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you. p.s. You made mention of one P U P & one adware. Those are not "viruses".
  9. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  10. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  11. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  12. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  13. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  14. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  15. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  16. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  17. Sam Jones - thanks for that info, unfortunately I am having issues with booting into Safe Mode. I have already tried it as it was suggested in one of the earlier posts. I reach the screen with the seven options but when trying to select F4 or F5 (or 4 or 5) nothing happens and I am stuck on that screen and I have to power down the PC in order to reboot it. One thing I have noticed that may or may not have a bearing on that - during bootup I get the normal one beep but it is followed by another beep with a message of 'Keyboard failure'. I noticed this happening after I had to have a new hard drive installed a couple of months ago by a local computer shop but I thought no more of it as the keyboard works fine once I reach the login screen.
  18. Today
  19. Hi Assuming you bought licenses directly from Malwarebytes, you would have supplied a Email at the original purchase. That same email is what you should use to login to Malwarebytes MyAccount. https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login If you have misplaced or do not have the password for that login, use the blue "Forgot password" link. Keep in mind that the Email has to be valid and active. . That being able to do that login and then to see what it shows there for Licenses is an important factor. If you do not see your license listed there, you can not make headway on your own. In the latter case, you will need to create a Support help ticket ( if not already done). There are several help articles on the Support portal about the topic of licenses, de-activation, re-activation. Start with Manage subscriptions in My Account https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1032 Patience is the watchword. . I would encourage you, if you have not already done so, to create a Help Ticket with Support. This forum can only provide you generic type help. Please go to this link https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support Provide the detail and submit the ticket. Do scroll down to the section “Create Ticket”. Please double check that you supply a valid / properly spelled & correct Email ( hopefully the same one you used at the time of original purchase).
  20. Hello, I am trying to remove the adware.mailru.batbit and PUP.Optional.linkury. I have run several scans but the virus is still there. How do I permanently remove it. Malwarebytes scan doesn't remove it. How do I do it.
  21. Hello, The scans can be performed in Normal Mode. They're intended to double-check for the presence of malware/adware. Booting into Safe Mode is just to check if you experience the same double-click behaviour or not in that environment. You don't need to perform the 3 scans there. Here are instructions on booting into Safe Mode: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode
  22. These are the settings under System failure: ---------------------------- Write and event log to the system log - tick Automatically restart - tick Write debugging information - 'Complete memory dump' Dump file - %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP Overwrite any existing file - tick Disable automatic deletion of memory dumps when disk space is low - no tick ------------------------ Disk space OK, no SCSI drive in use. Here are the events. Events.zip
  23. Hello and thank you again for your reply, I haven't checked anything in safe mode yet, I am quite new to Windows 10 and I am still figuring out how to navigate it. I am sure I can do a quick google search to find out how to start up in safe mode, but before I do any scans, do these programs require me to only run them in safe mode or do I scan first? I ask because on my Windows 7 I couldn't run safe mode with an internet connection. Of course I can download everything first and then reboot in safe mode if required.
  24. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.