All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. chrome-extension://ihcjicgdanjaechkgeegckofjjedodee/redirects/blockedMalware.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvasurvey.info%2F&host=vasurvey.info&type=scam&subtype=suspiciousTLD Looks like it's happening in the Chrome extension piece of it.
  3. Hello, We are not blocking this domain. If you're getting a block for it, can you please post your protection log.
  4. Have a site for business, we had an affiliate run some bad traffic which caused a fraud alert. Those responsible have been completely removed from our company and will no longer run any traffic. hxxp:vasurvey.info is the domain in question. I have attached a screenshot of MXToolbox showing no fraud or spam present. We have run a complete diagnostic and there is no indication of fraud, spam or malware. Please remove this site as it is integral to our business. Attached is a recent scan via virustotal: link here: https://www.virustotal.com/ui-public/index.html#/url/3d82f32b208acdbcccf68b20f47fdb761875845fbeed75a245078cb5ce4d7626/detection The site contains all of the legal disclosures necessary for operation. Thank you for your help and assistance in this matter!
  5. The password will be in a private message. I tried zipping up the entire directory so it would be easier to analyaze, but 7-Zip gave me an out-of-memory error >.< As soon as I can figure out what's causing the issue, I'll attach the whole directory. HARDCONF.7z
  6. Hello I have checked the topic and I don't think it is the reason since I never had any of those Antiviruses (Sophos, Avast, AVG, McAfee). I also checked my Windows 10 update history and did not find the KB91465 update. Should I have it? When I click "Check For Updates" it seas I'm up to date. Since the new fresh install of Windows 10 I have had only Windows Defender for protection and Malwarebytes-Free Version for additional malware and other stuff protection and cleaning that may slip pass by defender. About two weeks ago I have also installed Total AV, and Bitdefender Antivirus (both free versions, and NOT both at the same time) to see if those programs can fix my KMS malware problem and maybe also fix my slow boot time but with no luck, so I uninstalled them. My slow boot problem is present for over 4 months now and, as I said, I only had Win Defender and Malwarebytes from the fresh Win install to a few weeks ago. 😕 I have scanned with TDSSKiller and these are the results: The log is quite long so I pasted it in txt file, but if you still want me to paste it here as text let me know. TDSSKiller Log.txt
  7. Turning off Ads/Clickbait from the mini menu only adds exception for that site! Ads/Clickbait protection will continue to work on all the sites.
  8. Today
  9. Thanks for the updated information, the site has been removed from the database as it's no longer an active phish. An update will be pushed out in the next hour or so, then update the client database and it should no longer be detected as a threat.
  10. Hello, Could someone review theputneygroup[.]com and remove it from the blacklist, please? We scanned the site and removed all malware. Thanks.
  11. I am liking the Malwarebytes Chrome Extension Beta.. however I won't be able to utilize it if I cannot quickly script/add websites in its allow list to a wide variety of machines simultaneously. Can this be done via the registry or GPO? Thanks,
  12. I am liking the Malwarebytes Chrome Extension Beta.. however I won't be able to utilize it if I cannot quickly script/add websites in its allow list to a wide variety of machines simultaneously. Can this be done via the registry or GPO? Thanks,
  13. Hello and Welcome! Yes it is quite possible. Since the old computer is no longer working, you can go to https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login and login with the email address you used to purchase your copy of Malwarebytes. There you can remove/deactivate the old computer. After that simply install on new computer and activate it. For more info you can have a look at this KB Article: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1037
  14. Still no sign of any support. I don't understand your policy here, I've coded a program caught by your heuristic algo, then to remove mine from your product, why should I need to install yours? How pathetic. A comment from support would be much appreciated.
  15. Hello @JLMichels and Please follow the directions on the following topic and let me know if that corrects the issue. You also have an old compromised version of Java. Please uninstall your Java. If possible try to use the computer without Java, but if you have to have it keep it up to date at all times. https://java.com Thanks Ron
  16. Sure thing! I'm not at my computer at the moment, but I'll upload the file as soon as possible.
  17. Okay, Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready. STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks Ron
  18. The answer really comes down to what you want to protect imho. My daughters use only Malwarebytes on their macs...and that likely is good enough. But I would never rely solely on malwarebytes on my windows computer...why? because I use my computer for work and not only would downtime cost me money, but would make available confidential information for my clients. I can't and won't take that chance..so I use malwarebytes for secondary protection and rely on what I believe is the best security out there...kaspersky, with 30 levels of protection..far better than windows defender as far as I am concerned. Kaspersky also finds and eliminates most email malicious links which malwarebytes does not check. I.e., the issue is what is your risk if your security is breached. If it is simply a matter of having to reinstall your operating system, may not be that much of a big deal. If it is a matter of downtime and loss of confidential info...much bigger deal. I learned my lesson years ago when I relied only on Symantec endpoint, and then did not update the virus engine as the years went by, only updating the signature database.......penny wise pound foolish...that cost me a lot. Never again.
  19. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  20. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  21. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  22. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  23. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  24. I was installing some files and didn't realized that avast free antivirus got installed too with a chrome add-on. I tried to uninstall all avast files with avastclear.exe in safe mode but the avlaunch still bugs me in the startup menu. Nevertheless it made me realized that there were uninvited application in my pc so I start lookig everywhere. Believe me I tried avastclear in safe mode and regedit. I hear it is a virus and suffocates the pc making it eventually die. So reply fast people. find the screen shot right here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PjRFYKien-UqNtfPB7OVxjo-tZrdjKN7
  25. I have a license for Malwarebytes on my old computer, but that computer isn't working anymore. Is it possible to move that license and key to my new computer?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.