All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Since this issue is resolved the topic will now be closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need assistance please start your own new topic and someone will be happy to assist you. Thanks
  3. I'm sorry but we will not actively assist users in pirating software. Please contact Microsoft to obtain a legal license for the product and they will assist you in cleaning up the operating system. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4/1NT3 Thank you
  4. Thank you for this problem my issue has been solved,.....
  5. To add to my last post. I signed up with my real name just now but I can't remember if I used my real name when I purchased MB Pro. Back in those days I would sometimes use a phony surname for online digital purchases, with pre-paid gift credit cards. It was such a long time ago.
  6. I signed up as suggested. Entered my license key and i.d and received a message saying that the license is already registered. Yeh, it's registered to me! So frustrated with MB rite now! As a long term MB user, Update 3.7.1 is the worst I've come across because of this activation issue. It's Easter long weekend and I got better things to be doing. I'm guessing that the email address I used when I purchased lifetime MB Pro many years ago may have something to do with it, as it's not the same as the one I'm using now. I don't know? This is even more outrageous then the BSOD's, freezes, lock-ups and crashes I've endured over the MB journey. Are there any MB staff members that can help me with this?
  7. Today
  8. Hello, Please follow this topic and post the required logs. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/
  9. opps I failed to read the FAQ, and see that in 3.0, they were in fact combined. sorry for the misinformed post thank you
  10. Hello @sir9bob and Please run the following for me and attach all logs. Copy/Paste to the forum does not always translate the logs properly. Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready. STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks Ron
  11. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  12. Hi recently bought a new pc. Installed Premium, working well. from my last invoice for renewal, I see separation of pricing, and just wanted to confirm, Once Premium is installed, there is no additional install for the anti exploit feature. Do I understand this correctly? thank you
  13. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  14. Great, thank you for the follow-up reply @Nazim Glad to hear all is working well. I'll go ahead and close your topic. Have a great weekend. Ron
  15. Hello, I will be sending you a PM.
  16. Hi. Please review the block for rebrand.ly. Thanks.
  17. https://www.navyfederal.org/resources/articles/security/steer-clear-of-online-scams.php?cmpid=em|nl|resources|articles|security|steer/ clear of online scams|04/19/2019|31689|A2|cb1.3 https://www.navyfederal.org/resources/articles/student-loans/debunking-student-loan-myths.php?cmpid=em|nl||resources|articles|debunking/ student loan myths|04/19/2019|31689|A2|cb2.3 https://www.navyfederal.org/resources/articles/home-loans/what_to_look_for_in_a_real_estate_agent.php?cmpid=em|nl||resources|articles|what/ to look for in a real estate agent|04/19/2019|31689|A2|cb4.3
  18. There are certain situations where a user might need to temporarily disable a protection layer because it's causing issues with their system, such as putting too much strain on system resources in the case of Ransomware Protection (especially on older computers like mine). However, having to turn that protection layer back on afterwards, sometimes a user can forget to do that, or they might be away from their computer for longer than they expect, leaving their system vulnerable in that time. As such, it would be appreciated if users could pause a real-time protection layer, and have it unpause automatically after a certain amount of time, when certain conditions are met, or both. Additionally, a user could configure rules to prohibit pausing a protection layer under certain conditions, or automatically pause it under other conditions. I'd appreciate some feedback on this idea.
  19. The one type of exclusion that Malwarebytes doesn't seem to allow users to configure is Registry exclusions, be it individual settings or entire keys. In particular, ForceActiveDesktopOn keeps getting quarantined by Malwarebytes, but I need Active Desktop in order for certain software I use to work, for example DOSBox (don't ask me why DOSBox requires Active Desktop, but there's an unofficial patch being made which removes that dependency). Could the option to add Registry exclusions to Malwarebytes be added in the future?
  20. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  21. Windows 10 update Kb4493509, I was running a scan malwarebytes. And my system froze, Is there any Issues with the resent Windows 10 update Kb4493509. Please don't come back and say there Is no Issues, because this has happened on a few occasions now. Is there a fix?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.