All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There is some greek in there lol but i hope it helps. Addition.txt FRST.txt
  3. It seems that the only issues I have with MBAM always have something to do with licensing. I've created a ticket 3102139. I hope that someone can help me figure this out.
  4. If this https://keystone.mwbsys.com/ is what MBAM needs to connect to the license server, then at least I have no problem reaching the domain with Firefox when MBAM decides to stop updating and give me the error message. So there doesn't appear anything to be preventing MBAM on my system or network from reaching that particular server. I'm just pulling my hair out as to why MBAM decides to temporarily working if I disconnect the machine from the internet and immediately connect it.
  5. I've rebooted the modem and the separate router. The issue sadly still persists. I've even tried connecting to the hotspot on my smartphone.
  6. Hello spirosronto and welcome to Malwarebytes, Lets check you system, make sure all is good. Run the following: Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Alternative download option: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/6731-farbar-recovery-scan-tool.html Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version. If your security alerts to FRST either, accept the alert or turn your security off to allow FRST to run. It is not malicious or infected in any way... Be aware FRST must be run from an account with Administrator status... When you`ve downloaded FRST64.exe, rename it to FRST64English.exe... Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.(Windows 8/10 users will be prompted about Windows SmartScreen protection - click More information and Run.) Make sure Addition.txt is checkmarked under "Optional scans" Press Scan button to run the tool.... It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply. The tool will also make a log named (Addition.txt) Please attach that log to your reply. Thank you, Kevin..
  7. I found this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/243330/well-known-security-identifiers-in-windows-operating-systems Perhaps it's a leftover from this being an SSD clone from my system of the HDD?
  8. I made a typing mistake in the title of this topic. The good one would be (if you can modify it for others): How to remove from my PC the files listed in the “Detection History”. The answer was for me: To quit Malwarebytes and launch it again for a new analysis.
  9. So i had a problem where i would notice in msi afterburner that i had 100 cpu usage, then i would go in task manager and it would instantly drop, i used malwarebytes and some other tools and found that and removed it. Question is , can it have stolen my credit card info? I only used credit online once during that period. thanks Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Scan Date: 7/3/20 Scan Time: 10:11 PM Log File: 1146dd74-bd61-11ea-91e2-00d861c97217.json -Software Information- Version: 4.1.2.73 Components Version: 1.0.972 Update Package Version: 1.0.26367 License: Trial -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 18362.900) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: DESKTOP-2HQ5OOO\user -Scan Summary- Scan Type: Custom Scan Scan Initiated By: Manual Result: Cancelled Objects Scanned: 117281 Threats Detected: 1 Threats Quarantined: 1 Time Elapsed: 6 min, 16 sec -Scan Options- Memory: Enabled Startup: Enabled Filesystem: Enabled Archives: Enabled Rootkits: Enabled Heuristics: Enabled PUP: Warn PUM: Warn -Scan Details- Process: 0 (No malicious items detected) Module: 0 (No malicious items detected) Registry Key: 0 (No malicious items detected) Registry Value: 1 Hijack.ShellA.Gen, HKU\S-1-5-21-3707663210-3384630727-2615819411-1001\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON|SHELL, Quarantined, 6218, 187664, 1.0.26367, , ame, Registry Data: 0 (No malicious items detected) Data Stream: 0 (No malicious items detected) Folder: 0 (No malicious items detected) File: 0 (No malicious items detected) Physical Sector: 0 (No malicious items detected) WMI: 0 (No malicious items detected) (end)
  10. Hello Maurice, You'll find the Malwarebytes TOOL reports attached. Please tell us if you see there any problem. Thank you for your attention. J. Madouri mbst-grab-results.zip mbst-stub-results.txt
  11. You could reboot the modem/router by unplugging it from the power for about 5 minutes and reconnecting it. If you have 2 separate devices provided by you ISP or their box and one of your own do both at the same time. If you are connected with 5g , try the 2.4g instead since you are on wireless if the above does not help.
  12. Today
  13. But the problem eventually reappears after anywhere between 15 minutes to a couple of hours.
  14. Thank you Maurice. Bizzare user accounts are visible when I go to: C:\Users\Public -> Right Click -> Properties -> Security -> Group or user names If I do that on another folder or on a local drive 'folder' I get something more like this (screenshot off the Internet, but I get 'equivalent' content)
  15. Updated to 4.1.2. The false positive and quarantine with AUpdate.exe still happens. This occurs when opeing the IOBit Uninstaller program and not from a Malwarebytes scan.
  16. Thank you for your reply. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday weekend. Stay safe!
  17. Hello. There is one item in the Quarantine area of Malwarebytes; but you need to be able to Open the program in order to "see" it or do anything for it. Quarantine Information ================================== 2020-07-03T00:03:21Z | C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2020.20060.19005.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\VIDEOPROJECTSLAUNCHER.EXE [file | Malware.Generic.3322094241] Q: Is there any other means for you to get a new copy of VIDEOPROJECTSLAUNCHER.EXE You appear to be logged in with an Administrator-level account, so that ought to allow you all access rights. Could yu possibly see if you could ( temporarily ) exit out of AVG antivirus ? [ in the hope that that will help some ] [ 2 ] Could you please make sure that Malwarebytes for Windows is all up to date. Start Malwarebytes. Click Settings icon at the top. Look for the General tab. Next click the button " Check for Updates ".
  18. Seems like it is OK. If you have any further issues or concerns then logs are needed.
  19. Thank you for the FRST reports. I do not know just what file you had been looking at before ( where you said you spotted some unknown "user " ) It may help to have you tell me just where you had been looking. As far as user accounts on the system, your account has Administrator-level rights. There is just one other account but it has "limited" rights and is "postgres". But as I said, it has limited rights. As to Chrome, it should be doing well.
  20. My website that I've had over 10 years is now being blocked. Please unblock AmyHall.biz. Thank you!!!
  21. not 100% sure but I think both AVZ utility and Kaspersky AVP tool both are A separate tool , still ! however the developer of the avz tool he is also do working with Kaspersky lab staff . and his tool haven’t been updated for a while also the avz tool has been integrated into Kaspersky’s products from so many years now . so the downloads form his website is still available . most likely the last update was in 2019 when the avz utility version 5 is come out for download and therefore I see either no way for any hint for database update for 2020/nor software version for 2020 more information within the screenshot ,
  22. Hi. First, be aware that Malwarebytes version 4.0.4.49 is a older version. The latest release version is version 4.1.2.73 You ought to take some moments, start Malwarebytes. Click Settings icon and look for the General tab, Click on "Check for Updates". Have patience. Follow all prompts. As to where to look for the Scan run log history, use this how-to article https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479194-View-Reports-and-History-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4 Is there something that you need help with at this point? Just so you know "driver pack" type free-ware are mainly junk. [ even paid-for driver-auto-updater types are snake-oil-type junk] Be very cautious & picky as to what add-ons you accept or choose or install. PS. By the way, the announcement for the latest Malwarebytes for Windows program release is at this link https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257102-malwarebytes-41/?do=findComment&comment=1391173
  23. There was an update within MalwareBytes to mitigate this false positive issue. Make sure you have 4.1.2 installed. None of the reports show a detection. When did it occur?
  24. Hello Maurice, Thank you to take care. We are a little company. Using Malwarebytes Premium 4.0.4.49 We found the solution of this problem. It can serve others. We took the risk of leaving Malwarebytes and relaunching it, with the cable reconnected to the internet. It did the analysis again, found these junk and all quarantined. But note that it was a real bug.
  25. hello @gatortail has this been really fixed yet ? the problem still hasn’t really fixed even with more most recent version of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard .
  26. Hi @SCRIBE Let me ask a few initial questions. Is this a home-user computer? or else, perhaps, is this a system used in a small company or office? IF the latter, which of the Malwarebytes programs does this machine use ?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.