All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The cumulative update that gives the 'Update Delay' settings to 1809 was released yesterday (KB4497934). https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4497934/windows-10-update-kb4497934 You will/should get KB4497934 before you are offered 1903, and so will be able to delay the update to 1903 for up to 35 days after you are offered it.
  3. Nothing yet unfortunately, but based on what I've been hearing from Support it is likely that this issue should be addressed in the next release of Malwarebytes assuming the Developers have been able to find a solution. That said, I don't know when the next version of Malwarebytes is set to be released so I would suggest keeping an eye on this area of the forums as they always announce the new releases in a pinned topic at the top of this area.
  4. Thank! I did everything as you said, and it started!)
  5. I can't understand the problem. But I use Malwarebytes and have already downloaded and installed the latest version of NOD 32 and everything seems to work fine. I've got a free version from https://rocketfiles.com/windows/security-privacy/antivirus/nod32-antivirus. Maybe the problem occurs with the licensed paid version?
  6. I have the same issue. Have you already found how to fix it?
  7. Today
  8. Any news on this fix? Would be nice to be able to upgrade.
  9. Thanks very much Daske. I checked back with the customer about the exact link she was blocked from and when she retested, she found that she no longer received the error message. Best regards, Ann
  10. Hi, Thanks for posting. Can you please follow the instructions in the below link and post some logs here
  11. I'm attaching the reports. thanks! RogueKillerReport.txt TDSSKiller.txt
  12. Thanks for detailed and clear instructions, also quick reply. Grab file attached. mbst-grab-results.zip
  13. Yesterday
  14. The fan is officially hit. https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/133029-how-get-windows-10-may-2019-update-version-1903-a.html Also,
  15. We can leave open for now and you let us know what HP has to say Thanks
  16. Thank you for the copy of the Adwcleaner report. I know this list is long, but you will find it very helpful with your end goal. Before you begin this next set of procedures, it is highly suggested to a ) Close and save all open work documents. b) Close and EXIT out of your other open programs. c) Use the windows Start Menu and do a RESTART. Let the new session settle in and then do what follows. Start Malwarebytes. Click Settings. Click Protection tab & scroll down to Scan options. ( use the scroll bar at the right as needed). Be sure *Scan within archives* is set to OFF. On the section "Potential Threat Protection" look down at the one "Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)" look and make sure it is set to "Always detect PUPS ". and look down at the one "Potential Unwanted Modifications (PUM)" look and make sure it is set to "Always detect PUM ". and scroll all the way down to the section Automatic Quarantine On the line "Automatically quarantine detected malware" be sure it is ON Then once all set there, click on SCAN button Then insure Threat scan has a check mark. Then click Start scan. Review the results list. Then I would suggest you make sure all lines have a check mark To that end, if you click the very top left checkbox you can force all lines to be selected for removal. Be sure each line is checked. Then you can proceed to click on the blue button Quarantine selected. Let me know how it goes. In Malwarebytes. Click the Reports button ( on the left ) Look for the "Scan Report" that has the most recent Date and time. When located, click the check box for it and click on View Report. Then click the Export button at the bottom left. Then select Text File (*.txt) Put in a name for that file and remember where the file is created. Then attach that file with your email. Thank you.
  17. ok . thanks to you for help . this topic can now be closed
  18. Windows reported that System Restore is disabled. Please take a few minutes to make real sure that that Windows Service is turned ON. Use this guide https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4533-turn-off-system-protection-drives-windows-10-a.html . [ 2 ] Be aware that Windows's Windows Defender has flagged an issue on the Windows HOSTS file Windows Defender: =================================== Date: 2018-05-21 21:18:12.063 Description: Защитник Windows обнаружил вредоносные или иные потенциально нежелательные программы. Дополнительные сведения см. в: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=37020&name=SettingsModifier:Win32/PossibleHostsFileHijack&threatid=14994&enterprise=0 Имя: SettingsModifier:Win32/PossibleHostsFileHijack ИД: 14994 Важность: Средний Категория: Изменение параметров Путь: file:_C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts Происхождение обнаружения: Локальный компьютер Тип обнаружения: Конкретный Источник обнаружения: Защита в реальном времени: Пользователь: DESKTOP-GBQ4E30\Vlad Имя процесса: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe Версия сигнатуры: AV: 1.199.1615.0, AS: 1.199.1615.0, NIS: 114.1.0.0 Версия модуля: AM: 1.1.11701.0, NIS: 2.1.11502.0 . Consider to reset the Hosts file to standard default https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/972034/how-to-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default [ 3 ] This machine has or has had Avast software. Can you please be sure ( at this point) that all Avast software is uninstalled. There is AVAST Software Overseer Avast has a cleanup tool. Get it, save it, & then run it. See the directions at https://www.avast.com/en-us/uninstall-utility We can do more later, after this is done.
  19. There is a pending file rename operation pending for parts of Malwarebytes. Lets make real sure you do one Windows Restart now & then reply with a confirmation. Thanks
  20. Mail.ru is still here. Reappears from time to time. AdwCleaner[C03].txt
  21. Just had problems with antivirus. I deleted it and started to put it again. mbst-grab-results.zip
  22. Hi, Was this a first time or a new install ? Have you rebooted the system since then ? Is there an installed non-Microsoft 3rd party antivirus? We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward. NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you.
  23. Perhaps open a support ticket with HP and see what they have to say about their system.
  24. and the scan is here. seems resolved now after using everything (MWB scan, MWB Anti-Rootkit Beta, ADW, BitDefender full scan, AVG deep scan, AVG neshta tool). Thanks anyway! mwb 22may2019.txt
  25. I'm confused, can you please explain this a bit more and why exactly does the IP address needs to be checked?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.