All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm using Malwarebytes Premium. Every time I run a scan I get these same results: A series of threats will be detected, and when I go to quarantine them, some will be "replaced," some will be "quarantined," and one will just fail. After perusing this forum, I also decide to take the step to run the Farber Recovery Scan Tool. I'm just not really sure what to do with any of the info I have. Below I've attached two screengrabs of the Scan Results and Quarantine Report and the two Farber txt docs. PS -- I've run Webroot and Windows Defender, which turn up nothing. I've also run Malwarebytes Adwcleaner, which turned up a few problems that were easily cleaned up and don't recur. Addition.txt FRST.txt
  3. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  4. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  5. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  6. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  7. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  8. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  9. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  10. yes I can and here is the other website below and with a download blocked . https://logspire.com https://logspire.com/download/logspiresetup.exe and all downloads above of this topic are still blocked .
  11. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  12. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  13. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  14. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  15. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  16. OK . the windows version is "windows 10 home edition" . so should I go ahead to install the BIOS update?
  17. I don't see a block on http://katalog.pl/
  18. I don't see a block on that URL, can you send me a screenshot please?
  19. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  20. Hello @Arvis I'm sorry for the delay. Did you still need help with this? Thanks Ron
  21. Hello @frankjlee Do you still need help with this? Thanks Ron
  22. Hello @pitbull305 and Sorry for the delay. Did you still need help with this? Thanks Ron
  23. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.