All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I can't seem to find the address of the page where I log in to view my account details.
  3. People: Please be patient. It is a Holiday Weekend in the USA and there are less staff in the Mobile division than the Windows division.
  4. Today
  5. Everything is explained In the user guide in the paragraph relating to the activation of RTP. It is due to changes made to macOS High Sierra and later
  6. Thanks, the block will be removed.
  7. This is not a fp - Hijack.ForcedExtension, Fraud.Fake.Firefox
  8. I have paid for upgrade and started activation... I am stalled at 'one last step' where error msg is "System software from developer "Malwarebytes Corp" was blocked from loading" and I am directed to Allow. Clicking through the link to Open Privacy Settings takes me to a window with no listing of MalwareBytes to be selected...nor anyway to manually add.
  9. You might just look at this thread - the last database update seems to have falsely identified a lot of items as malicious on some phones - the next database update SHOULD remedy this, and it might be worth running a scan again to see if the warning you had was a false flag. If it was, it would be useful if you posted back here, otherwise I would make a new post in the Mobile Malware Removal Help & Support forum......... Bon courage,
  10. Got it, thanks, will be resolved with next db update, we will try to push it asap.
  11. Hi all, Is it possible to get a the exact naming of detection, was is Trojan.Spy.Agent or something is in the end? I will try to forwared the information, to resolve it quickier.
  12. Great, thanks- no doubt they get to it after the weekend. I was beginning to wonder, now that I'm using a Chinese Leagoo phone alongside a Huawei 4G router, if I might have to ditch them and resort to carrier pigeon and slide rule for communication and calculation!
  13. Hello everybody. I need support about an Exploit warning (popping out a few minute after pc start) form the 2-week premium trial version of Malware. This is the report: Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 5/26/19 Protection Event Time: 10:18 AM Log File: dd103516-7f8e-11e9-8d58-5404a60ad9c6.json -Software Information- Version: 3.7.1.2839 Components Version: 1.0.586 Update Package Version: 1.0.10774 License: Trial -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 17763.529) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: System -Exploit Details- File: 0 (No malicious items detected) Exploit: 1 Malware.Exploit.Agent.Generic, , Blocked, [0], [392684],0.0.0 -Exploit Data- Affected Application: cmd Protection Layer: Application Behavior Protection Protection Technique: Exploit payload process blocked File Name: C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe rundll32.exe C:\Windows\System32\vccorelib141xvd.dll vcrt_InitializeCriticalSectionEx URL: (end) Other usefull information: 2 days ago i stumbled into a Win35:Dropper-gen infection, and my antivirus (avast) detected tooday a infection from Win32:Trojan-gen. I also scanned with updated versions of AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes, but found nothing Here the FRST scan report and the "Addition" file FRST.txt Addition.txt
  14. I wrote to the support via email yesterday, no answer yet. I also wrote them on Facebook but they aren't there on weekends.
  15. Yes, as I posted in another thread, I've added the 67 supposedly infected files to the white list - and will test out the next Malwarebytes for Android malware database to see if it's been corrected, probably by moving just one of the items off the white list to see if it's still flagged as malware. Has anybody actually reported these false positives to support, in addition to posting here?
  16. I also meant to mention... when I delete these files with ADW Cleaner and reboot the computer, the files just come right back. Even a boot-time scan with Avast did not detect the files.
  17. Hello, I have detected malware on my computer, SlimCleaner Plus. I did not install this software. I have currently tried everything to delete this software: - Avast AntiVirus - Malware Bytes - Malware Bytes Rootkit - ADW Cleaner - SpyHunter 5 (Free Version) - After a couple scans it stopped detecting the items. The only program that detected the files was ADW Cleaner. I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome, deleted firefox, made sure nothing was syncing. And I'm having no luck here. Can someone help me get these programs off my computer? I should also mention that they are not visible as in the Add/Remove apps section of the control panel. I've attached the latest log file which detects the following PUPs: PUP.Optional.Legacy -> C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swdumon.sys PUP.Optional.SlimCleanerPlus ->HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\SlimWare Utilities Inc Thanks, - Jon AdwCleaner[S17].txt
  18. Hi same thing happend again, can someone help see which file is it this time? thank you!! mbst-grab-results.zip
  19. Okay, I looked at the logs and I'm not finding anything removed that should have caused a booting issue. Can you open in Recovery Mode and do a System Restore to a time before you did the removal and get Windows running. Then we can look at cleaning it again Ron
  20. Thanks I've moved this to the browser extension forum for review
  21. Just scanned my device with some other antivirus tools. Kaspersky finds nothing Sophos finds nothing Avira finds nothing Malwarebytes still finds 98 "infections" on all system files. So I can just recommend everyone to IGNORE these "infections" until the signature files are fixed by Malwarebytes.
  22. Just scanned my device with some other antivirus tools. Kaspersky finds nothing Sophos finds nothing Avira finds nothing Malwarebytes still finds 98 "infections" on all system files. So I can just recommend everyone to IGNORE these "infections" until the signature files are fixed by Malwarebytes.
  23. Thanks for the reply guys. I was referring to the just-released alleged stable version that I have been offered via the Windows update settings. After the last version debacle, I'm a little gun shy about pulling the trigger on this one. I usually click quit Malwarebytes before checking for minor updates if they haven't already auto installed themselves first. MBAM usually turns its self back on after the reboot. It's probably best to wait at least a week or so in case there's a recall like last time.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.