All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sorry again, I found the Sophos logs SophosVirusRemovalTool.log
  3. Hi. There is a new ZIP file attached that has a new FIXLIST.txt so that we can do a new script run. First, housekeeping. On the Desktop, look for Fixlist.zip from before & delete that. Look on the Desktop for Fixlist.txt & delete that too. The script on this post is ONLY for this machine and NO other. Please be sure to Close any open work files, documents, any apps you started yourself before starting this. The system will be rebooted after the script has run. . This custom script is for EducatePlease only / for this machine only. The cu
  4. Thanks for sending it to the Team ! Have a good nite
  5. Thank you so much, have a great day 🙂
  6. Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in 10 minutes.
  7. The team has released a fix. This should show up soon for everyone. If needed restart your browser in the next 10 minutes or so Thank you for reporting
  8. Thanks Ron, Yahoo started (after your user name) a reCAPTCHA [prove I'm not a robot] and, you can't see the top 2 rows of pic's ? I've been with them from the start.... never had to deal with this in the past....its gotta be a yahoo issue? cheers !!
  9. Please download MiniToolBox save it to your desktop and run it. Checkmark the following check-boxes: Flush DNS Report IE Proxy Settings Reset IE Proxy Settings Report FF Proxy Settings Reset FF Proxy Settings List content of Hosts List IP configuration List Winsock Entries List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Devices List Users, Partitions and Memory size. List Minidump Files Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool
  10. Last time this happened a few weeks ago it was a false positive, its happening again and with another old file that I haven't touch, Old VLC installer I think. Hoping it is a FP. MalwareAI.txt
  11. Hello again and sorry for the late reply, I did as instructed and after scanning there were no threats found. But I can't seem to find the Logs for Sophos scanning (I Installed it at Hardisk E) So I can only give the logs for FRST fix Fixlog.txt
  12. Hello, so I opened reliability monitor and the only error that shows is that sysInfoCap stopped working. Apart from that I can’t see anything else.
  13. As you can see, these are the only accounts on the system. ==================== Accounts: ============================= Administrator (S-1-5-21-3251781293-701323939-3677769584-500 - Administrator - Disabled) DefaultAccount (S-1-5-21-3251781293-701323939-3677769584-503 - Limited - Disabled) Guest (S-1-5-21-3251781293-701323939-3677769584-501 - Limited - Disabled) WDAGUtilityAccount (S-1-5-21-3251781293-701323939-3677769584-504 - Limited - Disabled) znath (S-1-5-21-3251781293-701323939-3677769584-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\znath So, only your own
  14. Today
  15. Thanks, I have reported it to the team. It's not directly blocking Yahoo but it is somehow breaking pages from displaying correctly
  16. None of those rely on Azure We could change the workgroup and see if that resets anything that may have been associated. Review the following and change the Workgroup to something else. The name doesn't really matter all that much. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/36133-change-workgroup-windows-10-a.html Then restart the computer a couple of times and then get me new FRST logs
  17. Very common mistake on forums, jumping on other peoples topics. Hope it corrects your issue.
  18. I would like to also mention I have Java Development Kit and Python installed on my pc. Also I use my college email which is based on outlook.
  19. Also getting same on any Yahoo site as per above. Shows up on both Firefox and Chrome.
  20. I got the files. Thanks. I will be getting back to you later. As to the Windows Update issue, I will likely point you to other expert-help-resource. We will have at least one more round, later, to try a different approach for some fixes.
  21. Fix result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 22-01-2021 Ran by ashng (22-01-2021 17:14:40) Run:1 Running from C:\Users\ashng\Downloads Loaded Profiles: ashng Boot Mode: Normal ============================================== fixlist content: ***************** SystemRestore: On CreateRestorePoint: CloseProcesses: Task: {447E0C3B-183D-45CE-9A13-3107B4B67955} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\termsrv\RemoteFX\Phase2 => C:\Users\ashng\AppData\Roaming\as\service.exe C:\Users\ashng\AppData\Roaming\as\service.exe C:\Users\ashng\AppData\Roaming\as C:\Users\as
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.