All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Which web browser is this ? and Is the popup tab a full screen one? or is it just a small one that shows on the lower right bottom of the screen?
  3. Pup keeps showing up within hours after clearing. I quarantene about 27 files with malwarebytes. Then run AdwCleaner which always finds 1 pup. I clear and restart. But it comes right back in a short while. What else do I need to do. Here is the log from AdwCleaner. # ------------------------------- # Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 7.3.0.0 # ------------------------------- # Build: 04-04-2019 # Database: 2019-04-18.2 (Cloud) # Support: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support # # ------------------------------- # Mode: Scan # ------------------------------- # Start: 04-20-2019 # Duration: 00:00:16 # OS: Windows 10 Pro # Scanned: 27356 # Detected: 1 ***** [ Services ] ***** No malicious services found. ***** [ Folders ] ***** No malicious folders found. ***** [ Files ] ***** No malicious files found. ***** [ DLL ] ***** No malicious DLLs found. ***** [ WMI ] ***** No malicious WMI found. ***** [ Shortcuts ] ***** No malicious shortcuts found. ***** [ Tasks ] ***** No malicious tasks found. ***** [ Registry ] ***** No malicious registry entries found. ***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] ***** PUP.Optional.Legacy dhhjmlmdpcpiojiffodbldlkgcnaeogp ***** [ Chromium URLs ] ***** No malicious Chromium URLs found. ***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] ***** No malicious Firefox entries found. ***** [ Firefox URLs ] ***** No malicious Firefox URLs found.
  4. Hi, Stick with the support ticket. Be sure to do what the automated response suggested, which may likely be to run the Support tool at some point. If you have not attached a Copy of the CD showing the License Keys, I would do so, and be sure to mention where the purchase was made. The lifetime license is only for one Windows pc.
  5. Today
  6. Hello No difference, I tried it before and now again. Boot time is still around 4 minutes...
  7. I found my original box, CD and license activation ID & Key from 2011. When I tried to activate the software using it I get a message that my key has been blacklisted. This issue only happened with the most recent 3.7.1 build 10240 update. That update blacklisted my valid lifetime license. I can't remember if I had registered this key or what email I used 8 years ago when I purchased the software so I created a new account on My.Malwarebytes.com and tried to register the key and I got an error message redirecting me to a support page that doesn't exist. I created another Malwarebytes Support Ticket (# 2590927) since I haven't received anything other than automated responses from Malwarebytes support. I included a photo of the original box, CD and license card with the support ticket to prove that I bought and have owned the software since 2011. Could someone please fix this issue ASAP? I love this software and I don't feel safe using the internet without it backing up my paid antivirus software.
  8. Hello and Welcome. Your issue is most likely cause by the Winmgmt service not running on your computer. That service needs to be running. So to Services and ensure that Windows Management Instrumentation service is set to Automatic and then try and start the service. If it stays running reboot the computer and see if all is well. Also you logs show that this computer is most likely infected, it would probably be best to seek help from one of the experts to get one on one help on getting it cleaned up as well as fix the WMI service. To do so simply follow the instructions in the topic below. Basically start a new topic in the malware removal area and include the same logs you posted above.
  9. Block has been reviewed and will be removed.
  10. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  11. Hi, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 i am now getting "unable to connect the service" error when trying to run Malwarebytes. mbst-grab-results.zip
  12. I cant Find the Programm you meaned, sorry. And can you send me a download link from "Fixlist.txt"
  13. You know what... Maybe one of the first utilities I write will be one that detects RTLO-based obfuscation. I guess RTLO does seem more useful for juvenile pranks than anything else.
  14. Everything is working fine just as it was the first time I set it up. Cheers
  15. I didn't know that it was a spyware. Thanks for the info. If you confrim me that my pc is clean, that would be all. Thank you for all your help.
  16. I have malwarebytes but am continuing to get random websites popping up on new tabs. The last one was "healthierpatriot.com"
  17. Malwarebytes' blog from January 9, 2014 by Metallica -- The RTLO method
  18. Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,
  19. Hello- Thanks for reporting this, we've rechecked the site and have removed it from the database as the offending data has been cleaned. This will be reflected in the next database due to go out in the next hour or so. After you update MBAM try the site again. The block should no longer be shown.
  20. Hi, It was remove from Firefox store. Probably for the same reasons people are saying about it. You can get a copy form Chrome but read the remarks before installing it. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hover-zoom/nonjdcjchghhkdoolnlbekcfllmednbl?hl=en
  21. Hello Thanks for the recommendations. These are the results: 1.Disable Fast Boot. It was always disabled, and that option is not available anymore for me, I noticed it was not there for me since the last Windows update. 2. Adjust Virtual Memory Settings. Now this is weird...Could this be the culprit of slow boot? If I leave it at "System Managed Size" it sets a very low amount of Virtual Memory (1024 MB) and every time I go into the Performance Options>Virtual Memory and click on "Change" I get this pop up window. If I set it to "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" Windows creates paging file on my C (SSD) drive instead B (M.2-SSD, My windows drive) And if I try to choose the custom size (which I would prefer), and put the recommended size, after restart, and at every log on I get that same pop up windows saying that Windows created temporary paging file because of some problem, and then it switches to system managed automatically. I also get the same result with putting any other size, like in example 16384, 8192, 4096, 2048. And also, any of these options does not change the boot time, it is slow in any of these ways. So as I see it there is something wrong with the paging file/virtual memory, be it connected to the slow boot or not. 3. Turn Off the Linux Terminal. It was off already. 4. Update Graphics Drivers. Always have latest graphics updates. 5. Remove Some Startup Programs. I am always checking that at install of any new software, there are always only essential programs enabled at startup. 6. If All Else Fails, Perform a Reset. Really not an option right now since I cannot clone my Windows drive to another to have a identically working backup if I lose all my work. I am really getting desperate, it seems more and more like it is impossible to find why is slow boot happening... 😕
  22. Its a fraud. There is a high propensity of malicious and nefarious sites hosted on the TLD .BID Web site is hosted by Private Customer, Cameroon Mail Server is hosted by Yandex enterprise network, Russian Federation EDIT: I went to the site and chose "About Us" - No information. I went to "Contact Us". No information on whom they are or where they are located and the Contact is only a Web Form. No email address, no phone number - nothing. Red Flags of fraud. One must vet a web site for legitimacy before spending money with a web site.
  23. Hi @Cartaphilus, the business version of the product does not have an interface or a report tab, are you using the consumer version?
  24. I believe my system has been infected with Cj.dotomi.com. MalwareBytes often, and it has never found and eliminated it. Can you help, please? I have downloaded and run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool, run the scan, and attached the resulting FRST.txt and addition.txt files. FRST.txt Addition.txt
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.