All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Click Start repair be patient and follow the prompts.
  3. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  4. I just installed the free upgrade version of the Premium product. It won't start. Error message says service won't start. How do I fix this?
  5. Verified your VirusTotal findings and updated the whitelist. Please allow an hour or so, and report back if there are any remaining issues. Thanks!
  6. You can deactivate from the program>> upper right my account
  7. Not right away. assuming the computer you have MB installed on now runs, You can deactivate manually (within MB) on that computer in the my account section at the bottom and free up that key for reinstall on your new laptop.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Hi Maurice, Done, here we go mbst-grab-results.zip
  10. Please read the following and see if you have Push Notifications enabled. Disable them if you do. https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/technology/2019/01/browser-push-notifications-feature-asking-abused/
  11. One of my users is reporting that my website 'memecode.com' is being blocked by malware bytes on the basis that it contains trojan software. As far as I'm aware it does not. There are no ad platforms attached to the site. Could someone from malwarebytes find out what the reason for the block is? It it a particular file? Regards Matt
  12. Hey Murice Think I've doen as requested. Cheers ElPerroLoco mbst-grab-results.zip
  13. Hey Maurice I have been having this problem for 8 days and it was with the last windows update - coincidence? I run M a.ware, Quarantine and Delete then reboot the PC. Start up and run Malware and get the exact same 69 items which I treat the exact same way. HELP Thanks ElPerroLoco
  14. Yes, I mentioned in my original post that I checked my spam folder, and also added addresses to my whitelist to ensure I'd get a response.
  15. There's a restore point on Jul 2 with the description "windows update" so I guess that was before the update problem, I don't know if that's before or after the windows defender problem... I'm assuming they happened at the same time. I guess it's worth trying...
  16. Support is real busy. Have you received a response? Have you checked your spam/junk folder?
  17. Thanks, Porthos. But does anyone besides me think that seven days for the initial response was a bit long?
  18. Best thing to do is wait on the support response. Give them complete description of the issue.
  19. Very nice and works well for me, thanks @Taylor9 - once I follow your requirements to install ActiveDirectory module and use PowerShell v5.
  20. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  21. I am a MalwareBytes PREMIUM user who hasn't set up a My Account. I may have gotten an email inviting me to do so a long time ago, but I must have deleted the email. At some point nine days ago, I managed to submit a support ticket, because when I went to the Malwarebytes site, it wouldn't let me set up an account without that email. Seven days after submitting the ticket, I got a Support Email that an email invitation had been sent. However, I never got it. I didn't see it in my junk mail folder. I went to my mail server and added malwarebytes.com and mwb.zendesk.com to my whitelist. I responded to the Support Email that I needed them to send me another email. It's been two days, and I've heard nothing. Today, I tried to set up an account using the same email address I originally used with MalwareBytes which I first registered. I wasn't successful because, I was told, I already had an account. So, I tried to login and used the "forgot your password" link. However, the confirmation email never arrives. I'm stuck. I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow, and it sounds like if I want to use the license ID for my PREMIUM account, I'm going to need to get into My Account. Thanks for any help you can give me. If anyone cares, my support ticket number is 2656778.
  22. I created a PowerShell script a few months back to automate the repair of Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and thought I would share. If you ever notice that your endpoints are not communicating with the Cloud or you have service issues etc, the script should be able to repair the issue remotely and silently. If there is an issue with the machines cloud config, I also programmed it to run the built in recovery tool ("C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent\ConfigurationRecoveryTool.exe"). In my experience the script can resolve most of the issues I have encountered. Below is a screen shot of the script in action and I hope it is helpful! What it does: iterates through list of computer hostnames in a csv file and make sure the computer exists in AD check if the machine is online remote connect via PSSession make sure the cloud version is installed check if the update file still exists in a directory, if so there is a pending software update, your services will not run fully until you reboot the system check the two services start types and make sure they are set to automatic attempt to start the services if the MBEndpointAgentStatus service fails to start, run the Malwarebytes configuration recovery tool and attempt to restart the service again validates the computer can see the Malwarebytes cloud site Requirements: AD windows environment, PowerShell v5 and ps remoting must be enabled Instructions and code: https://github.com/taylornrolyat/Repair-MalwarebytesCloud
  23. You are using the free version of Malwarebytes, that should have no effect on WD. I personally have the premium version of Malwarebytes, it runs without issue, as does WD... Have a read at the following link regarding System Refresh: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4090-refresh-windows-10-a.html One other point, maybe worth having a look at system restore, are there any restore points available pre this problem starting... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options
  24. Well, I guess if that's the only option left I don't really have a choice... I'm not sure what it means when it says it will keep my "personal files" though. What about, say, a game installed to C:\Folder_I_Made\Game\ or media files in C:\Movies\ ? I'm not clear on how it determines between a "program you installed" vs. a "personal file."
  25. They always come in threes. I click "close" and they go away for about an hour.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.