All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi @CristianM, After you've clean reinstalled, please let us know if you continue to experience the BSOD. If you do, please zip up and provide us with C:\Windows\MEMORY. In addition: How often does the BSOD occur? Is it linked to a particular set of actions or is it random? Is there anything in particular that tends to trigger it? Can you identify if a particular Real-Time Protection component is responsible? Try disabling them all and then re-enable one-by-one.
  3. could you send us your security settings and the about screen of your configuration
  4. I have windows 7, and I am not finding the Memory.dmp in the place you indicated me, do i need a program to generate one?
  5. Hi TWBUser, With Malwarebytes running, are you able to interact at all with the Malwarebytes user interface? If so, could you check if this issue is limited to a specific Real-Time Protection component by disabling them all and then re-enabling one-by-one until the culprit is identified?
  6. Hi Forrial, Only certain members of the forum have access to download the file. If you're still concerned, feel free to private message the file to me. Once the file is provided, we can take a closer look at your issue.
  7. Hi @PBealtway, Thanks for the report. Could you zip up and provide us with C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp so we can investigate this further. Please run the Malwarebytes Support Tool as well: https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039023453-Upload-Malwarebytes-Support-Tool-logs-offline Thank you!
  8. Hey dude, Thank You so much. U made so relieved. Again, thank you👍
  9. I'm not sure that I understand your setup, as I don't believe that there has ever been a Mac laptop with both a built-in floppy drive and USB. Are you perhaps thinking of an optical drive (which takes CDs or DVDs, not floppy disks)? I also don't understand the symptoms you're seeing. Can you describe the issue in more detail? Please be sure to describe symptoms rather than telling us what you think they mean... a clear description, unbiased by any interpretation, is important.
  10. They may help explain what caused your issue. Note that we've addressed several issues identified in the update process, so it's possible what you encountered has already been addressed or is due to be.
  11. This is not due to malware, but can be due to disk corruption. I'd recommend backing up your data and repairing the hard drive: https://support.apple.com/guide/disk-utility/repair-a-storage-device-dskutl1040/mac It can also simply be due to apps that put files in the trash.
  12. Hi @throkr, Thanks for the update. This is expected as the report was generated before you disabled Ransomware Protection. Could you elaborate on this? What do you mean by position "OFF"? Where did you see the drive letters change? Was this a permanent change? ----- Some additional information would be useful. Delete C:\FRST. Enable debug logging in MB4 (Settings -> Event log data -> Enable "Collect enhanced...". Run Process Monitor: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon With Ransomware Protection enabled in MB4, run MBST. Wait for the hang to occur. Once the hang has occurred, stop the Process Monitor capture (File -> Capture Events). Save the Process Monitor log and zip it up. Zip up the following folders: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\Logs C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\ARW Attach the zipped up Process Monitor log and folders. Also, whilst still in the issue state (so before you disable Ransomware Protection), please open Task Manager and look for the FRST process. Expand it if there are child processes running and take a screenshot of what you see.
  13. Thanks, that's a reasonable suggestion. I'll discuss that with the team.
  14. Hello, We weren't able to reproduce the same detection you were experiencing. However, we have made a couple of changes that we believe should prevent any future occurrences. If you'd like to check for yourself: Install the latest beta version of Malwarebytes: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257042-malwarebytes-41-beta/?tab=comments#comment-1384494 Remove the exclusion you added earlier. Check if the detection occurs again.
  15. Today
  16. Hi @Baldape, In the case of StrandHogg, it is true that it's an exploit as @exile360 explained. However, it's an exploit coded within Android/Trojan.Bankbot which we do detect. So yes, in a round about way, we detect StrandHogg. Nathan
  17. No stability issues reported here so far...😄 Fingers crossed.
  18. @LiquidTension even now logs? It is installed already and working good now, system also just updated to Windows 10 2004.
  19. you are right, I have the same stability issues with Firefox an Thunderbird. Even with the 4.1.1 beta version. I am also a pay-customer and I will wait the next version ☹️
  20. Strange... I have just updated 3 laptops and 2 desktops, all of them use malwarebytes. There was no problems reported, everything running smoothly as before. Just did update my own desktop, fast and without any problems detected. So saying that Malwarebytes is incompatible, is a bit too short through the bend. The only thing i did different is shutdown Malwarebytes before installation. After updating it starts up automatically again with windows. All is fine, firefox okay, pc is faster also i noticed. So in no way malwarebytes is incompatible, there is some other problem on your PC.
  21. Hiya Reef, You should be ok now, first make sure to change all passwords that you use on this PC. Specifically any with a financial impact... Next, Uninstall the following program: Sophos AV Also delete this folder if still present C:\ProgramData\Sophos http://www.askvg.com/how-to-completely-uninstall-remove-a-software-program-in-windows-without-using-3rd-party-software/ Next, Right click on FRST here: C:\Users\User\Downloads\FRST64.exe and rename uninstall.exe when complete right click on uninstall.exe and select "Run as Administrator" If you do not see the .exe appended that is because file extensions are hidden, in that case just rename FRST64 to uninstall That action will remove FRST and all created files and folders... Next, Remove all System Restore Points: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/33593-delete-system-restore-points-windows-10-a.html#option2 Create clean fresh Restore Point: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-system-restore-point Run Windows Disk Clean Up Utility - https://neosmart.net/wiki/disk-cleanup/ From there you should be good to go... Next, Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful.... Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices Do I need a Registry Cleaner? Take care and surf safe Kevin...
  22. Having only one scanner identify a malicious site in no way makes it a definite False Positive. Each scanner has it's own sources for identifying such things. There will always be occasions when a scanner is first to identify. There are numerous examples of Malwarebytes verifying such identifications after doing their own research.
  23. Hello Maurice. Yesterday before receiving your last answer, I uninstalled Malwarebytes and reinstalled it in the hope that I could solve the problem, but no ..... everything continues as before. I want to thank you for your willingness to help, but it seems to me that this issue has to be resolved by the technical staff, since several users report the same problem since the Windows 10 2004 update. If I connect Malwarebytes and stay working on the pc, everything seems to be going well, but when the pc goes into sleep mode and when I return to it everything blocks, especially the open windows of the brownser and sometimes other programs. When this happens, restarting the pc takes a long time and is a frustrating situation. I hope that the technical team will resolve this matter as soon as possible. Best regards
  24. 104.16.51.111 and 104.16.53.111 hxxp://helpdesk.realworld.net.au Site is a Zendesk subscription help desk site and can understand the potential false positive reason as provides support articles regarding malicious incidents to our customers. However, the site does not contain any malware or trojans evidenced by Sucuri blacklist check. (See: hxxps://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/helpdesk.realworld.net.au)
  25. Hi everyone, Digital signature online is like electronic "fingerprints." The digital signature securely connects a signer to a document in a registered transaction in the form of a coded letter. Digital signatures use a standard, accepted format, called Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to deliver the highest level of security and universal acceptance. If you plan to have a digital signature certificate, then visit here: Dsc Class 3
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.