All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ok i run mbsupport Repair system and issue is solved. Topic can be closed. I apologize for the unnecessary entry.
  3. Hi, I have problem to run Malwarebytes. There is a error "Unable to connect the services" So if I try to run it in services there is an windows error 1068. Im sending a logs please help. mb-clean-results.txt mbst-grab-results.zip
  4. Thank you for that. I am sending a new FIXLIST.txt First go to the Downloads folder & Delete the old Fixlist.txt on your machine. I am sending a new custom Fix script which is going to be used by the FRSTENGLISH tool. They will both work together as a pair. Please RIGHT-click the (attached file named) FIXLIST and select SAVE AS and save it directly ( as is) in the Downloads folder The tool named FRSTENGLISH is already on the Downloads folder. Start the Windows Explorer and then, open the Downloads folder. Double click FRSTENGLISH to run the tool. If the tool warns you the version is outdated, please download and run the updated version. Click the Fix button just once, and wait. PLEASE have lots and lots of patience when this starts. You will see a green progress bar start. Lots of patience. Some machines take longer than others. If you receive a message that a reboot is required, please make sure you allow it to restart normally. The tool will complete its run after restart. When finished, the tool will make a log ( Fixlog.txt) in the same location from where it was run. Please attach the Fixlog.txt in your reply. This run is intended to reset the Windows Defender "policy" value to default ones. Hopefully this will help get this squared away. Keep me advised. fixlist.txt
  5. Ok...thats a wild answer.....I get that this is not a "technical issue" per se? And perhaps it is working somewhere else for others. But where I am, I am in LIMBO. I should have never gone to the cloud, I had an uneasy feeling about this cloud crap and it has come home to roost. I hate cloud in times like this, where I have zero control.
  6. This is partially my fault. I was in the middle of using it because I am having to reinstall clients that are “offline”. It only seems to happen when I need it, so please accept my apologies.
  7. Today
  8. Its DOWN again......for maintenance......seriously..in the middle of the day? Why would you do that? And when is it going to be back up. I have things to do, during the day.....so now is the time.
  9. Hi, unfortunately, the problem persists. I tried doing as you said, and also tried running both fixes before rebooting, but it always comes back. What's even worse, it comes back even before rebooting if I take more than a few seconds to reboot. This makes me think that there's a process running that puts the registry entries back in place, so modifying the registry won't solve the issue if we can't kill that process first.
  10. Thanks for the update, we'll get this removed from the database in the next update, sometime in the next hour or two.
  11. This site has been cleaned and is ready to be reviewed
  12. The tool named FRSTENGLISH is already on the Downloads folder. Go to that folder. Start FRSTENGLISH. Type ( best to COPY & Paste) the following into the search box exactly then press the "Search Registry" button Please wait while the program searches for entries relating to this program, when done a Searchreg.txt log will be saved to the desktop. Please attach this log to your next reply. Thank you.
  13. Please note that URL/Path does not exist and scanning detects a 404. https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/fc092cfe52bbec4dfc4b02f989d8da6760079bd0cc754525ee15277ef1be9744/detection The theme mobius does not exist anymore. Please reconsider and remove the listing. Please also give me a chance to dialog before closing the post, we rebuild the whole domain and there is no compromises. Thanks
  14. Hello MMacFall, Currently there is no ability to set custom names for an endpoint. I will put in a feature request on your behalf to bring more attention to this requested feature. Warm Regards,
  15. Hello, Please see here: https://hosts-file.net/default.asp?s=mobiuspartners.com https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/fc092cfe52bbec4dfc4b02f989d8da6760079bd0cc754525ee15277ef1be9744/detection
  16. Hi, I need to see the logs created by the Farbar program. Execute the instructions I previously posted.
  17. Hello Mark_Albrosco I have created a case on your behalf and will be reaching out to you shortly. Warm Regards,
  18. Currently my problem is this, my company has 4k systems in it and we are currently cleaning house and updating old systems and devices from windows 7 to 10. Now a lot of the current systems are Windows 10 already, but I need to be able to delete all the ones with an OS Friendly Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional. I have a 2 week deadline to do this, if there is a quick way to be able to single out the Windows 7 devices and mass delete them that would work, or be able to maybe add a OS Friendly Name column to the "Manage Endpoints" tab so I can at least check mark each box quickly instead of going into each one individually, checking the overview page for what OS is being run and deleting them one by one that would work. If one on one is the only way to do it, forget 2 weeks, I dont think I could do that in a solid month. Any help would be appreciated.
  19. That's Great, one down and many more to go..
  20. Hi, Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The Computer will restart when the fix is completed. It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === Please post the Fixlog.txt. === If the problem persists and Vivaldi is Synced with other devices please reset it. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/set-up-sync-vivaldi/ Un-check the Sync box. Restart the computer normally. If all is well then reSync Vivaldi. Let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  21. When I restart pc, windows defender icon is green, then click on Windows Defender Offline scan - click scan ,and after a minute the icon of Windows Defender is Red(Your virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation) and no option in Windows Defender
  22. Here you go Arthi. Thanks. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.zip
  23. OK. I did this... but same problem -cannot open Windows Defender
  24. here are the requested files, adware cleaner removed the bing msn homepage once before and restarted but it re detected it again AdwCleaner[S02].txt summary.txt
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.