All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi @bumblebee, As long as you didn't enter any personal information, you should be fine. If you start getting pop-ups, clearing your history and cache will help stop the ads from reoccurring. Nathan
  3. Hi @pawelr, Oh okay, I see. You can tell they are on your phone from the scan, but can't find them. You might need is a file manager that can access the root directory. I would try Amaze File Manager. You can then get to the root directory by going to any path from the menu, and then clicking on the path at the top. It will then allow you to navigate all the way to root (the phone icon). There is also an "Apks" option in the menu that may display them as well. Hope this works for you, Nathan
  4. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  5. You've picked a perfect time to cause as much mayhem for your customers as possible. Introducing new licensing procedures in the middle of summer holidays and WITHOUT prior warning! I have a client that suddenly finds that he only has two days left of his protection. This on a computer that has been using the same lifetime license since 2010. That license have never been installed on any other machine, I know since I did the installation myself. The license was bought directly from Malwarebytes. Your license portal did not exist in 2010 and the email used during purchase no longer exist. I myself are a 1000km away from the machine in question and on holiday. The license holder is an 86 year old gentleman. Thanks a bundle for your summer present! A support request have been filed. The ticket number is 2663978. Can someone please make sure that this is resolved BEFORE the protection ends in TWO DAYS TIME?
  6. This sounds as if the full reg key for Windows Defender is either corrupt or totally broken.. I`ve attached WinDefend.zip to this reply, download that file and save to your Desktop. Unzip that file so you now have WinDefend.reg on your desktop. Double click on that file, agree any alerts or merges. Reboot when complete... Does that help.. WinDefend.zip
  7. I have just done that maxbar so will see what happens thanks for your help.
  8. Sorry for the delay. I've no idea unfortunately. It could be anything from the browser versions, extensions or other software etc installed. I'll point the support guys here to see if they can assist.
  9. Nathan I pressed the button in the top right hand corner of battery and there was a history of power intensive apps, when I looked before malwarebytes as well as my VPN was showing in there but now it isn't and I have just done a reboot and it has switched my malwarebytes back on without any problems. Cheers for your help both of you and I will be keeping a check on what happens when I get Pie.
  10. The block will be removed on the next update.
  11. If you have a Huawei phone with Oreo look at my post above yours and find the screenshot of the screen (the only flaw is the fact that if you are not Italian you have to translate it)
  12. Hi, Yes reset it just to be sure you are back to the default setting. Disable the process in the TaskManager. Restart the computer if all is well then you can Remove it using the TaskManager.
  13. Could someone please check why on-rev.com is being blocked and delist it? Many thanks, Robin
  14. Today
  15. I see this article is for Pie, I am on Oreo and the screen looks different and I can't find the option to turn off battery optimism, it has behaved itself as long. As I don't reboot and is staying on, but the good news is the tablet is due to upgrade to Pie next month.
  16. After cleaning my drive using DISKPART and clean installing via bootable USB Drive, this reappeared. I've run the FARBAR recovery scan tool. These are my logs. FRST.txt Addition.txt
  17. Didn't seem to change anything. It said some changes were successful but others gave error messages. I noticed my computer also won't let me add this key manually in regedit (it's not there currently); HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WinDefend I can add other key names in that folder, just not one called WinDefend. I'm worried I still may be infected with something, or maybe the changes it made are still in effect somewhere... Frustrating! I appreciate the responses though.
  18. Hi @desertangel, It would be helpful if you provide us a system report created with the help of below article (please don't post the zip file here) https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3235 Instead, log a support ticket with help of below link  https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support
  19. You can list the benefits of skilfully implemented automation managemart of company business: improving customer service; optimization of logistics processes and costs; high-quality planning of funds receipt, prevention of cash gaps; forecast and calculating the orders profitability; quick paperwork for clients and partners: from commercial offers to reconciliation statements.
  20. I followed everything, and it seems to have completely fixed the problem. It also seems to have drastically sped up firefox's loading times. I had noticed that firefox was way slower, than internet explorer for some reason and that firefox would often freeze and stop responding with multiple tabs open. But now that no longer happens and load times are instantaneous. Thanks for the assistance.
  21. Thanks, I've notified some folks who can take action on that.
  22. You can quit the app, but there are processes in the background that continue to run. However, keep in mind that almost your entire system consists of processes running in the background, and many/most of the third-party programs you use have background processes that either always run or run on a periodic basis. What is your concern here that leads you to call this "intrusive?"
  23. Hi, I seem to be having similar problems to a few others that describe malware/mining programs that hide when you run anit-virus scans or open task manager. CPU often maxes to100% unless task manager is open - I find keeping it open in the background is the only way use my PC smoothly. I've tried to follow the steps for others and attached the logs required? cheers, Eli AdwCleaner[S05].txt Threat scan log.txt FRST.txt Addition.txt
  24. Think about what sites you visit and your browsing habits and avoid sites that have a propensity for pushing a malvertisement.
  25. Download FixWin10 by The Windows Club from here: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/downloading-fixwin-10 Some AV programs can alert to this tool, it is very safe and trusted, allow it to download and run. Unzip the file to your Desktop, open the unzipped folder and double click on Fix Win 10.1.exe to run the tool. From the main interface select "System Tools" scroll to the option to "Repair Windows Defender" select the fix option, that will reset all WD settings to default. Close the tool on completion and reboot your system... Does that help...?
  26. I'm not going to say it's not possible, but an infection is probably the least likely possibility on an iOS device, unless you have jailbroken it. And even if it had somehow gotten infected, restoring the iPad to factory settings would have destroyed the infection. I can't say what the cause might be, though, without seeing it. If you have a VPN app installed, that could cause the problem. If you have changed the date and/or time on your iPad, that could cause the problem. Otherwise, I'd say it probably needs to get the eyes of an Apple tech on it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.