All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello MMacFall, Currently there is no ability to set custom names for an endpoint. I will put in a feature request on your behalf to bring more attention to this requested feature. Warm Regards,
  3. Hello, Please see here: https://hosts-file.net/default.asp?s=mobiuspartners.com https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/fc092cfe52bbec4dfc4b02f989d8da6760079bd0cc754525ee15277ef1be9744/detection
  4. Hi, I need to see the logs created by the Farbar program. Execute the instructions I previously posted.
  5. Hello Mark_Albrosco I have created a case on your behalf and will be reaching out to you shortly. Warm Regards,
  6. Currently my problem is this, my company has 4k systems in it and we are currently cleaning house and updating old systems and devices from windows 7 to 10. Now a lot of the current systems are Windows 10 already, but I need to be able to delete all the ones with an OS Friendly Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional. I have a 2 week deadline to do this, if there is a quick way to be able to single out the Windows 7 devices and mass delete them that would work, or be able to maybe add a OS Friendly Name column to the "Manage Endpoints" tab so I can at least check mark each box quickly instead of going into each one individually, checking the overview page for what OS is being run and deleting them one by one that would work. If one on one is the only way to do it, forget 2 weeks, I dont think I could do that in a solid month. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. That's Great, one down and many more to go..
  8. Hi, Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The Computer will restart when the fix is completed. It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === Please post the Fixlog.txt. === If the problem persists and Vivaldi is Synced with other devices please reset it. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/set-up-sync-vivaldi/ Un-check the Sync box. Restart the computer normally. If all is well then reSync Vivaldi. Let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  9. When I restart pc, windows defender icon is green, then click on Windows Defender Offline scan - click scan ,and after a minute the icon of Windows Defender is Red(Your virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation) and no option in Windows Defender
  10. OK. I did this... but same problem -cannot open Windows Defender
  11. here are the requested files, adware cleaner removed the bing msn homepage once before and restarted but it re detected it again AdwCleaner[S02].txt summary.txt
  12. Thanks Will take a look at it, Can you please follow the below instructions and post some logs ? Thanks. ZIP the entire contents (ALL the files, not just .LOG) of the MBAE user data directory and attach them to your post. The directory is hidden by default so you might have to click on "View -> Hidden items" in Explorer to see it. If you are replying to someone else's post, you can click the "More reply options" button at the end of the page to get the file attachment options. You can find the logs in the following locations: Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
  13. Lets please give this a try. go into Malwarebytes. Click Settings. Click Application tab. Scroll down to Windows Action Center. . IF it is now on "Let Malwarebytes apply the best" then in that case, click on the line "NEVER register Malwarebytes in the Windows Action Center". Close the window when this is done.
  14. could I ask whats the status of AdwCleaner the detections are still appearing,not concerned and I know its really is no big issue,just interested.
  15. Working now once I closed and stopped the MalwareBytes process and restarted. Thanks.
  16. Today
  17. Is this perhaps a machine provided by your employer ? or is this your very own home device?
  18. chrome cleanup tool didn`t find any malware And when I open "Windows Security" There isn`t any option
  19. The Windows 10 Windows Defender is a excellent and powerful antivirus. Use that. Save money. The Windows Defender is free & pre-built into Windows. It works well with Malwarebytes. I am glad to read that this pc has a good install of Malwarebytes. . Start Malwarebytes from the Start menu. Click the SCAN button. Select a Threat Scan ( which should be the default). When the scan phase is done, be real sure you Review and have all detected lines items check-marked on each line on the left. That too is very critical. Then click on Quarantine selected. Be sure all items were removed ( if any are flagged). In Malwarebytes. Click the Reports button ( on the left ) Look for the "Scan Report" that has the most recent Date and time. When located, click the check box for it and click on View Report. Then click the Export button at the bottom left. Then select Text File (*.txt) Put in a name for that file and remember where the file is created. Then attach that file . Let me know if you need anything else.
  20. The Adware.Elex.ShrtCln was removed. You should probably turn off the Google Chrome Sync feature. to go to https://www.google.com/settings/chrome/sync and sign into your account. Scroll down until you see the "reset sync" button and click on the button At the prompt click on "Ok". . The next thing I would like you to do is to run the cleanup tool from Chrome - https://www.google.com/chrome/cleanup-tool/ It is made specifically by Chrome to cleanup Chrome browser. . As to Windows 10 & Windows Defender, look on your Windows 10 Settings & the display screen on Windows Security. Click on "Open Windows Security". if still have a problem, click on the line "Virus and threat protection .....actions needed".
  21. It seems to me that one basic factor is which Build version is currently installed on each box. If running Windows 10 version 1803 or 1809, the upgrade will not be automatic. Remember too, it is all metered. & as nukecad has noted above, with KB4497934 in place ..... a new feature update gets its own box on the Windows Update page, with a prominent Download and Install Now button Windows 10 version 1803, the April 2018 Update, will reach its end-of-servicing date on November 12, but Microsoft will begin pushing the version 1903 update to devices running that version in June. For anyone running the October 2018 Update, version 1809, that release has an end-of-servicing date of May 12, 2020, and should realistically be safe from automatic updates until after the new year.
  22. Perfect. it's installed and open. I had 1 malware and 4 crap (pump). I was sure of it. Malwarebytes never let me down. Question: I was told that Kaspersky (for example) + Malwarebytes were needed to provide good protection. What do you think, knowing that malwarebytes still finds things that Kaspersky does not find? Otherwise yes, Emisoft was there only temporarily to clean up my nonsense. I did not know but he found me a virus that kaspersky had not seen. I finally uninstalled it. I had previously used mbam clean and adwcleaner and cccleaner but it did not solve my problem. Now I am reassured. Thanks a lot for your help.
  23. There is a problem with new malwarebytes SCAN and cannot see Windows Defender in Update and Security settings Malwarebytes scan 23_05_2019_19_49_h.txt
  24. Thanks KDawg, we have set these programs into the exclusions and things appear to be running well again...... Yes, we have McAfee running on these machines as well due the security needs set for our organization...... This only occurred on a few machines while the rest of our organization is running well with both security software running on the machines.....
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.