All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks @adas @Mike43 please go ahead and remove that extension. Then run a new scan with Malwarebytes and ensure the computer is clean. Assuming there is nothing wrong with that extension you can then go ahead and reinstall it. Let me know if that corrects the issue.
  3. @Maurice Naggar was the one that assisted you, but very glad to hear that your issue was resolved. Cheers Ron
  4. @AdvancedSetup, above is: FF Extension: (Flash Video Downloader) *\Extensions\{a1be3447-d87d-409b-8721-d895935f65b8}.xpi
  5. AdvancedSetup: Sorry, I have been unavailable for the last several days. Your help in resolving the problem worked. Thank you very much. aebruce...
  6. Personally - I think your choice of antivirus may potentially be adding to some of the issues. Maybe try uninstalling it for a week and using Windows Defender (pretty good antivirus on Windows 10) and see if the computer behaves a bit better Yes, you should hopefully be able to fix the DLL error from the Event Logs by following the different steps they explain
  7. Was it over water or why all the green David?
  8. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. If you're not backing up your data and you're still using Google Chrome then you're just not serious about Privacy, Safety, and protecting your data. Malwarebytes is a fantastic program but you still need to back up your data and you still need to block scripts and Ads in your browser. If you're still using Google Chrome I would highly suggest you consider using Firefox instead. For more advanced users you might consider installing NoScript as well (it does have a higher learning curve though) Help Secure your browsers Please install uBlock Origin for your browsers to better protect your system FireFox, Chrome, Opera , Safari, Microsoft Edge AdBlock for Internet Explorer How to use uBlock Origin to protect your online privacy and security | uBlock Origin tutorial 2018 This video tutorial above explains how to use uBlock Origin in advanced user mode and all the advanced settings to protect your online privacy and help prevent unwanted sites from changing your browser settings Browser push notifications: a feature asking to be abused HTTPS Everywhere NOTHING TO HIDE documentary Review your email and Office choices Quit Gmail for free encrypted email - Tutanota Why ProtonMail Is More Secure Than Gmail LibreOffice - Free and open source office suite Use Password Management software Bitwarden KeePass Password Safe Encrypted Instant Messenger and Voice Calls Riot Signal Wickr Me Follow-up Reading Everything you need to know about cybercrime 10 easy ways to prevent malware infection Keep your data backed up Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes as your preferred security protection software and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help. Ron
  9. Hello, so do I follow the first set of instructions on the website for the DLL errors? And I do not have Windows Defender turned on since I am currently using a third party anti virus for now since I just haven't gotten around to uninstalling it and using Windows defender since I am wanting to use Windows Defender instead as of recently, do you think having Windows Defender off had caused those Windows Defender errors?
  10. Yesterday I scanned my pc with avg and malwarebytes because it was lagging and freezing constantly but none of them founded anything, so I tried with adwarecleaner and it found the virus (see image), but after removing it and restarting most of the services and drivers were disabled. I tried deleting the chrome extension that was marked as malicious and restoring windows but it came back again. AdwCleaner[S02].txt AdwCleaner[S00].txt
  11. Here's my Boris. A neoscona crucifera taken with a telephoto lens in macro mode
  12. Here are the current errors shown for the Event Logs ==================== Event log errors: ========================= Application errors: ================== Error: (06/19/2019 01:19:18 PM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "aspnet_state" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/19/2019 01:19:18 PM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "ASP.NET_4.0.30319" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/19/2019 01:19:17 PM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "ASP.NET" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/18/2019 11:37:13 AM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "aspnet_state" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/18/2019 11:37:13 AM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "ASP.NET_4.0.30319" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/18/2019 11:37:13 AM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "ASP.NET" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/15/2019 08:57:04 AM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "aspnet_state" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Error: (06/15/2019 08:57:04 AM) (Source: Perflib) (EventID: 1008) (User: ) Description: The Open Procedure for service "ASP.NET_4.0.30319" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\aspnet_counters.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. System errors: ============= Error: (06/19/2019 01:18:36 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: LAPTOP-41AF41PN) Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820} and APPID {8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820} to the user LAPTOP-41AF41PN\Diana SID (S-1-5-21-2613589669-971429562-3082793673-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_10.0.17134.1_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-350187224-1905355452-1037786396-3028148496-2624191407-3283318427-1255436723). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. Error: (06/19/2019 01:16:06 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: NT AUTHORITY) Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276} to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. Error: (06/18/2019 12:44:36 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: ) Description: The Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0 service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Error: (06/18/2019 12:44:36 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7009) (User: ) Description: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the FontCache3.0.0.0 service to connect. Error: (06/18/2019 12:44:22 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: ) Description: The MbaeSvc service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Error: (06/18/2019 12:44:22 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7009) (User: ) Description: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the MbaeSvc service to connect. Error: (06/18/2019 11:53:43 AM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: LAPTOP-41AF41PN) Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030} and APPID {9E175B9C-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030} to the user LAPTOP-41AF41PN\Diana SID (S-1-5-21-2613589669-971429562-3082793673-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. Error: (06/18/2019 11:53:43 AM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: LAPTOP-41AF41PN) Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030} and APPID {9E175B9C-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030} to the user LAPTOP-41AF41PN\Diana SID (S-1-5-21-2613589669-971429562-3082793673-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. Windows Defender: =================================== Date: 2019-06-06 17:43:18.400 Description: Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.287.71.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.15700.8 Error code: 0x80072ee7 Error description: The server name or address could not be resolved Date: 2019-06-06 17:43:18.399 Description: Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.287.71.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.15700.8 Error code: 0x80072ee7 Error description: The server name or address could not be resolved Date: 2019-06-06 17:43:18.399 Description: Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.287.71.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.15700.8 Error code: 0x80072ee7 Error description: The server name or address could not be resolved Date: 2019-06-06 17:43:17.270 Description: Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.287.71.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.15700.8 Error code: 0x8024402c Error description: An unexpected problem occurred while checking for updates. For information on installing or troubleshooting updates, see Help and Support. Date: 2019-03-12 10:23:07.883 Description: Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.287.71.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.15700.8 Error code: 0x80072ee7 Error description: The server name or address could not be resolved This link is generic in that it can apply to many different DLL performance data errors https://www.admin-enclave.com/en/articles/windows/306-resolved-the-open-procedure-for-service-bits-in-dll-c-windows-system32-bitsperf-dll-failed-performance-data-for-this-service-will-not-be-available-the-first-four-bytes-dword-of-the-data-section-contains-the-error-code.html The other errors should be tracked down one by one and if possible fixed.
  13. Are you letting out personal secrets there? PS. All spiders are called Boris, and they do a good job of catching/eating other bugs so you might want to leave them to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpz2OYf1QU
  14. Are you still with us @hackneyed1
  15. Today
  16. Ah, that explains it Yes, I bet you're right, the card likely declined due to being out of date (very common, especially since I don't think there is any kind of automated reminder when that sort of issue occurs, or at least there likely wasn't back then). You should have no trouble getting it sorted by contacting Malwarebytes Support or Sales to get the right license and product, and hopefully the latest version does include the data management features that you seek, but just in case it does not I will still go ahead and put in a feature request for it for the corporate/business version. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we might assist you with and we'll do our best to help. Thanks
  17. I looked back through my PCI documentation from previous years, it turns out that the version I had in 2017 said "corporate" in the name... and that apparently the card used to auto-renew the subscription "declined" (I hope due to expired card not being updated) and I assume that caused the "downgrade" ... Now it goes from a software issue to an accounting one... Thank you so much for all the assistance!
  18. Here a is direct feature/function comparison KB - https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-2954
  19. Hello! thank you for your reply, here's the logs Addition_19-06-2019 13.34.08.txt FRST_19-06-2019 13.34.08.txt
  20. What an interesting thread. You're cracking me up. ROFLMHO
  21. Hehe, exactly I'd burn the buggers with my laser guarded perimeter of pain; a scorched circle of dust that used to be bugs surrounding my PC, or 360 degrees of death if you will
  22. Oh I see, you wold Exile the insect in a 360 Degree perimeter pattern..................
  23. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  24. Very nice, that's great to hear. I will go ahead then and close your topic and wish you well. I'll go ahead and leave the following information below to help you keep your computer safe going forward. Let's get real. If you're not backing up your data and you're still using Google Chrome then you're just not serious about Privacy, Safety, and protecting your data. Malwarebytes is a fantastic program but you still need to back up your data and you still need to block scripts and Ads in your browser. If you're still using Google Chrome I would highly suggest you consider using Firefox instead. For more advanced users you might consider installing NoScript as well (it does have a higher learning curve though) Help Secure your browsers Please install uBlock Origin for your browsers to better protect your system FireFox, Chrome, Opera , Safari, Microsoft Edge AdBlock for Internet Explorer How to use uBlock Origin to protect your online privacy and security | uBlock Origin tutorial 2018 This video tutorial above explains how to use uBlock Origin in advanced user mode and all the advanced settings to protect your online privacy and help prevent unwanted sites from changing your browser settings Browser push notifications: a feature asking to be abused HTTPS Everywhere NOTHING TO HIDE documentary Review your email and Office choices Quit Gmail for free encrypted email - Tutanota Why ProtonMail Is More Secure Than Gmail LibreOffice - Free and open source office suite Use Password Management software Bitwarden KeePass Password Safe Encrypted Instant Messenger and Voice Calls Riot Signal Wickr Me Follow-up Reading Everything you need to know about cybercrime 10 easy ways to prevent malware infection Keep your data backed up Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes as your preferred security protection software and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help. Ron
  25. Oh no, I'd definitely want it outside the PC to prevent the little buggers from entering in the first place. It could rise up from a small mechanical sliding panel that opens on top of the PC on a small rotating turret and the PC could shine a light as you mentioned to attract the bug to a particular spot with a little crosshair pained on it, then once the bug is in range, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzap, no more bug . Obviously I'm kidding, but it would be cool if real. Honestly, a few sticky traps around the thing (and even inside it like on the bottom as long as it doesn't obstruct airflow) would do the job I'm sure. I put them around my windows and doorways in my home here since we have such a large spider population and I catch all sorts of the 8 legged nasties.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.