All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Greetings, If you haven't done so already, please sign up at My.Malwarebytes.com to manage your license using the same email address you used when you made your initial purchase if possible. Instructions on signing up and getting started can be found in this support article. Once that's done, you should be able to manage your license, including resetting/removing previous activations to free up your license key using the information in this support article as well as this support article (I'd recommend using the 'Deactivate all' function mentioned in that last support article). Please let us know how it goes, and if you still can't get it working properly then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly via the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you with the problem further and should be able to get it working again for you.
  3. Hello, I ran FRST, here are FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Thank you. Wei FRST.txt Addition.txt
  4. You should be able to use both together and I don't know of any conflicts currently between the two.
  5. Hi, Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  6. Malwarebytes Chrome extension, (Ads/Clickbait), blocks Meraki's Webinar registration form. (https://meraki.cisco.com/webinars/signup/"...webinar number and address") Added "meraki.cisco.com/" to Allow list but still won't allow until you turn off Ads/Clickbait. Just annoying and have to remember to turn it back on after registering webinar. Regards, Kevin
  7. Hi, Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic#firefox <<<>>> If that fails to solve the problem reinstall as I have previously suggested. p.s. If there were any restrictions to running Firefox the Farbar program would have indicated it.
  8. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  9. Hi, I do love malwarebytes and often purchase it for clients that want to have it running all the time. We also use it for a cleaner and just install, run, clean, then remove. It is OK to use the home version to do this even at work? I can't find a work version we can do this with. Thanks
  10. Today
  11. Hi there everyone, first post here and I hope it'll be a good one. I've searched around the internet and I've seen that this is a common malware that comes and likes to stick on your computer. I've read numerous threads here but I've opted to make my own account here and ask for help personally as a lot of this fixit files are probably tailored to specific PC's only. I've been getting this issue for awhile but I feel like it's time to get rid of this, here's a scan result for the scans I've had done regularly. Scan results.txt
  12. Here are the attached logs Addition.txt FRST.txt MalwareBytesScanResult.txt
  13. I cannot make your suupport system work so please deal with the problem. You know more about your systems and how to cntact he people than I do. Mick
  14. Hello, My computer is running very slow, especially with the firefox browser. Sometimes the computer freezes. It's very frustrate to deal with it daily. Please help me check and fix the problem. I ran Malwarebytes scanning, and nothing was found. Thank you very much! Wei
  15. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  16. Once again your system has told me that I am runnung malwarebytes free despite having a lifetime licence and being on premium. I am told I have activated the system too many times. This is not my fault it is yours and I want you to renew my licence now so I can use the system correctly. This is not the first time this has happened and it is extremely annoying. Mick
  17. Indeed. I tried multiple times to get Malwarebytes to run in the full Premium mode (as I stated previously, the system was running Malwarebytes Premium when this occurred, and has a lifetime license, was updated on Friday (attack occurred sometime over weekend). I have attached the other logs I could provide above. Note - I WAS able to get the infected drive imaged to another drive, so now I can play with it whilst keeping the original data drive safe. However, as this happened during a weekend backup run, it corrupted all local copies of my data on that computer, the network attached storage drive backups, AND the online backup as that was set to run at the end of the backup sequence.
  18. Attempted to quarantine the file but Malwarebytes seems to be stuck in an endless loop, unable to fully quarantine the item.
  19. Detected the MachineLearningAnomalous file, attempting to quarantine the file but it seems to be stuck in an endless loop, unable to properly quarantine the item.
  20. Detected the MachineLearningAnomalous file, attempting to quarantine the file but it seems to be stuck in an endless loop, unable to properly quarantine the item.
  21. Malwarebytes found this files and am currently attempting to quarantine the file but it seems to go on an endless loop. Seeming to be not fully able to quarantine the file.
  22. Malwarebytes found this files and am currently attempting to quarantine the file but it seems to go on an endless loop. Seeming to be not fully able to quarantine the file.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.