All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  3. System board failed but I can access the hard drive by plugging it in with the USB adapter to another computer. Is there anyway I can find product key? Thanks
  4. As the original thread has been closed I'm starting a new one. The one reply states that it's being reviewed. But no change in state has been observed and no further reply given. Memecode.com is still blocked for me when using the Firefox browser plugin. The message is "Website blocked due to reputation". As the owner of the website this is of concern to me. What "reputation" are you talking about? There is zero spyware in my software. No known security vulnerabilities in the site or the downloadable software. No known Trojans or malware (to me at least). No spam in the forums... I really have no clue what the issue is. What's the deal malwarebytes? And please don't just "look into it" and then close the topic. A real answer this time.
  5. Hey Maurice Thank you for your assistance. This seems to have now been resolved. Again, thank you. Cheers
  6. Hi Maurice Naggar, Apologies for going at too fast of a pace there! Will most definitely slow down so you can perform your duties appropriately. As far as the services mentioned above all of them except the last two (The COM one and the Shell one) are already automatical and started. The last two (the two I just mentioned) say they are automatic BUT can't be started in safe mode so not sure if that will have any effect on your troubleshooting. Both scans came back clean again. See attached logs. msert.log mbamreport3.txt
  7. I just purchased my malware and got it loaded. When I ran my scan, it came up with 300Plus (PUPs what are they) and bhlocking my chrome. Any good SIMPLE answers for a simple person.
  8. Today
  9. Hi there, I'm new to the site, but not new to computers. About a week ago, I was in a hurry to get to playing a game of minecraft with some of my friends, and I accidentally installed a Trojan that included Chrominium, Avast, etc while in a hurry to get optifine, a program that boost's the game's framerate. Luckily, I got rid of the actual harmful software using control panel, and I thought I was virus free up to the point where I tried to install optifine from the ACTUAL website. I was constantly redirected to Gloyah(.)net, where Malwarebyte's (thankfully) blocked it every time. I haven't seen this redirect anywhere else but the optifine website, but I guarantee you that its the original website. The list of programs I've used to try and get rid of this so far include: Malwarebytes Adwcleaner Hitmanpro Zemana ART by TSA All of these softwares got rid of any additional harmful programs, but all failed to detect this gloyah.net adware redirect. Whenever I delete the actual files from my google folder, they simply come back brand new after a few minutes. I have adblock, so I'm probably not seeing the actual annoying part of this adware, but I'd still like to get rid of it just to avoid any other nonsense that may come with it in the future.
  10. I suspect this discussion has run it's course, as we have all concluded that there is no known malware (including keyloggers) on your computer. Nor have you provided us with any evidence whatsoever that your computer is behaving suspiciously in any way. So I for one won't be responding further and suggest this topic be abandoned unless new evidence can be provided.
  11. lumosplus(dot)com - This website has been cleaned
  12. What is diskmanagementd is it safe or not
  13. Hello. How are things ? Are you still with us ?
  14. Hello. We have not heard from you in several days. Are you still with us ?
  15. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  16. Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks
  17. https://gizmodo.com/you-might-want-to-uninstall-vlc-immediately-1836641101
  18. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/249277-lifetime-license-issue/
  19. I regret to read all this. We will run a special scan tool. It seems this Windows 10 pc is running a old version 3.6.1 of malwarebytes. I had hoped to get you upgraded to version 3.8.3 That last "exception message window" is of concern. I am listing 2 things to do. Please do both. Do as much as you can. [ 1 ] Please read all of these lines first so that it is all clear to you about our plan. I need a one time run of MBAR like listed here, please. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) from this link here and save it to your desktop. Just click the blue Download button ( disregard any text displayed on the page ) Doubleclick on the MBAR file and allow it to run. •Click OK on the next screen, to allow the package to extract the contents of the file to its own folder named mbar. •mbar.exe will launch automatically. On some systems, this may take a few extra seconds. Please be patient and wait for the program to open. •After reading the Introduction, click 'Next' if you agree. •On the Update Database screen, click on the 'Update' button. •Once you see 'Success: Database was successfully updated' click on 'Next', then click the Scan button. With some infections, you may see two messages boxes: 1.'Could not load protection driver'. Click 'OK'. 2.'Could not load DDA driver'. Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart. Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions. •If malware is found, press the Cleanup button when the scan completes. . . [ 2 ] I would like to have you run a report tool known as FRST. This has no personal information. It is a well-known & widely used &safe. FRST will help provide me with a list of installed programs and other information about your computer that will help me see if there are any other problems that are not being detected. Please follow the steps below to run FRST. 1: Please download FRST64 from the link below and save it to your desktop: "Download link for 64-Bit Version Windows" Please wait and look toward the top or bottom of your browser for the option to Run or Save. Click Save to save the file version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version. Run report with FRST64 Right-click on FRST64 icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool , and reply YES to allow it to proceed and run. _Windows 8 or 10 users will be prompted about Windows *SmartScreen protection* - click line More info information on that screen and click button Run anyway on next screen._ Click YES when prompted by Windows U A C prompt to allow it to run. Note: If you are prompted by Windows SmartScreen, click More info & followup & choose Run anyway. Approve the Windows UAC prompt on Windows Vista and newer operating systems by clicking on Continue or Yes. Click Yes when the* disclaimer* appears in FRST. The tool may want to update itself - in that case you'll be prompted when the update is completed and ready to use. Make sure that Addition options is *checked* - the configuration should look exactly like on the screen below (do not mark additional things unless asked). Press Scan button and wait. The tool will produce 2 logfiles on your desktop: _FRST.txt_ , _Addition.txt_ Click OK button when it shows up. Close the Notepad windows when they show on screen. The tool saves the files. Please attach these 2 files to your next reply. Along with the MBAR log it produced, you'll find the log in that mbar folder as MBAR-log-<date and time>***.txt . Please attach that as well. Thank you.
  20. Yesterday
  21. Yes it was part of a database update from yesterday (the 22nd)
  22. Any questions or is there anything else ?
  23. Thank you. Lets use the Windows System File Checker app Select the Windows-key on keyboard and X key together, from the start-menu select Command Prompt (Admin) At the prompt either type or copy/paste the following commands, select Enter after that tap Enter-key to get that started. Monitor that run. Let me know the result. Make sure to let me know if something is reported as not normal.
  24. Hi Maurice, thank you for the quick response. When trying to run the tool, this is the error I received. Steve
  25. No one is trying to take your key away. If you purchased direct from Malwarebytes or an AUTHORIZED reseller the lifetime key will always be good. Where did you purchase your key? How many computers were you trying to use your lifetime key on?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.