All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Here are the FRST.txt and Addition.txt files generated after the In-Place Upgrade for windows 10 was done. Addition.txt FRST.txt
  3. Yeah, we need to get this fixed first. If you can't create a System Restore point then we've got issues and will have to find a way to fix.
  4. please find attached 1. Acronis logs 2. FSRT logs AcronisVSSDoctorReport_2020-10-01-03-25-27.txt AcronisVSSDoctorReport_2020-10-01-03-29-30.txt Addition.txt FRST.txt
  5. 2nd laptop isnt too old I dont remember, it came with windows 8 the year windows 10 just came out I think. Ran Acronis VSS Doctor (didnt fix will send log next) Ran Macrium (it ran and then just disappeared, restarted computer, ran FSRT and will send logs on next post) Downloaded SeaTools for Windows will run it next thank you
  6. Research says the blocks have been removed and will show up on the next update. By tomorrow the database and our Browser Guard should stop blocking the site Thank you @salvadoraguilar
  7. Hello, Sorry for the delay, the block will be removed in the next database update. Thanks for your help
  8. How old is this second laptop? Please download the Seagate Tools and run some diagnostics on the drive. The log shows that it was unable to run some repair routines. https://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/
  9. Not really sure at this point what has happened. We should still check it out and see. Once it is cleaned then having good, solid back ups of your system is essential. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your
  10. unfortunately still unable to create a restore point. Same " Access denied (0x80070005)" Controlled Folder Access was OFF C:\Windows\Logs\CBS logs attached. Will download the programs recommended and get back. Thanks again CBS.log CbsPersist_20200930081605.log
  11. You do not need to uninstall any antivirus. For Malwarebytes if you're using the Premium version just right click over the Task Tray icon and exit out of the program. For you antivirus it probably has a setting to temporarily disable real-time protection. I'll check back on you in the morning then. Thank you @Nilfid
  12. You can also try the following. Make sure you're logged in with Admin rights as well Please download and run the following Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS), Diagnostic Tool, from Acronis Acronis VSS Doctor Free tool for diagnosing and repairing Volume Shadow Copy Service issues. Download link on the bottom of the page. Download - Acronis VSS Doctor In many cases, it can correct the issues on its own. If not, then it will give details on what may be causing the issues. Please save the report in text format and post back that log on your next reply. You can al
  13. Hmmm... That's not good. See if you can open Windows Defender and see if Controlled Folder Access is on or not. If it is try turning it off
  14. Thank you @AdvancedSetup I am already in contact with Comodo Valkyrie team to have this reviewed as well Thanks for your help on this!
  15. I will submit a request for review to our Browser Guard team https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/conversiobot.com Outdated Software Detected PHP under 7.4.6 Comodo Valkyrie Verdict https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/d952845b910d4ad72d8475a6d71e5cfbfaa8a523a0e1264cbd84070355734386/detection Thanks
  16. From other community members, usually a matter of minutes to a few hours. From staff members within 24-hours during business hours (week days). Things seem to stack up over weekends, so Mondays are always busy days. Most, but not all staff members are on the US West Coast where I am.
  17. hiya, no prob its 8am here so not going to bed system protection was on and now manually trying to make a restore point which failed " Access denied (0x80070005)"
  18. Today
  19. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. I'm assuming it's late for you and you probably need to get some reset too. We can pick up on this again sometime tomorrow if you like. I will probably need this log C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
  20. Error: (0) Failed to create a restore point. Please enable System Protection and create a new Restore Point
  21. Hi @thisisu We have delisted the website from most of all blacklisting. We had the site cleaned and McAfee already delisted the site. We are waiting on ForcePoint, QuickHeal and Phishtank to remove the blacklisting. Please scan the site again and let us know. Thanks in advance!
  22. Hello, After enquiring on this forum, what is the usual turn around time for getting a response? Thanks, Huy
  23. finally finished! I have restarted and please find attached the log files Addition.txt Fixlog.txt FRST.txt
  24. I just completed an In-Place Upgrade for windows 10. Right now, I can open up Google chrome and I can open the updates and security window in the settings menu. I forgot to mention that before, there were no icons on the taskbar. After completing the In-Place Upgrade, I have icons on the taskbar. As far as I can tell, the In-Place Upgrade for windows fixed the issues that I was having. I am currently updating windows and I plan on using malwarebytes to help protect my computer. Is there anything else that I can do to prevent issues like this from happening again? T
  25. I'll have to do this tomorrow cause of work, just wondering since you said disable antivirus do I disable malwarebytes too when installing all 3 of the programs?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.