All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Here is a detection log to assist staff in correcting your issue. Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Scan Date: 5/13/21 Scan Time: 5:46 PM Log File: 1c5a2dfa-b43d-11eb-8729-001a7dda7102.json -Software Information- Version: 4.3.3.116 Components Version: 1.0.1292 Update Package Version: 1.0.40360 License: Premium -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 19042.985) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: I7-PC\SAPC -Scan Summary- Scan Type: Custom Scan Scan Initiated By: Manual Result: Completed Objects Scanned: 1 Threats Detected
  3. I assume this was a false positive then? Thx for your help!
  4. The virustotal.com website tool results in infection in an exe (my) file compiled using C # code to signal false/true if a notepad window is minimized, maximized or the file is not open. In addition to malwarebytes, another detector also pointed to the presence of viruses, was SecureAge APEX. I didn't take 2 minutes to report the same to them, I didn't have to create an account, I didn't have to activate an account, I didn't have to open a forum content, where I understand to be spontaneous and unintentional the result of this scanner. forcing to create an account, to solve it
  5. Malwarebytes has just started almost constant blocked website notifications for \window\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. See the attached screenshots. A Malwarebytes scan does not detect any threats. I also ran a scan using Dell SupportAssist and also no detections. Any assistance is appreciated, Amelia
  6. ADBWINAPI.DLL from the sidequest/android sdk is being detected by the AI module from the log: Malware.AI.1365205273, C:\USERS\<user>\APPDATA\ROAMING\SIDEQUEST\PLATFORM-TOOLS\ADBWINAPI.DLL, No Action By User, 1000000, 0, 1.0.40360, B908E223069557E8515F6119, dds, 01241484, 4D038F1BE9CC46343D0F3732250835A4, C0AB48CA32B4F3414EA615AC2F4A51892CA1E05410722859AD40C127EA0AAE97 AdbWinApi.zip
  7. Our website is being reported as Trojan containing website. This website is completely maintained by us and there is no trojan etc on our website.
  8. Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in 10 minutes.
  9. I suggest you keep that feature off. That is the default setting. Thanks for reporting! It is to detect malformed files but sometimes legit files use protection that make them malformed. Malwarebytes is still tweaking the algorithms that is why it’s off by default. If you switch it on it is assumed you are able to tell the difference between a FP and a legit detection. And if you keep it on I suggest also turn off auto quarantine. Gives you the time to report FP's and not go thru the extra step to have to restore from quarantine.
  10. Also, Malwarebytes seems to be disabled. If you did not do that I suggest the following. Uninstall and reinstall using the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  11. First I would restart. Second I do not recommend disabling Defender.
  12. Today
  13. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots:
  14. Hi, I did several things on other related topics, but didn't accomplish anything. Can you guide me to solve this registration issue with Security Center? I always disable Windows Defender with Defender Control, but enabling it didn't change anything to this subject. I used Support Tool and created below log package. Thanks. mbst-grab-results.zip
  15. Hi, I picked up this detection today on ISSETUP.DLL. As near as I can tell this is from a Dell printer scanner driver. Can you verify this is a false positive please? I've attached 2 logs - one with expert system algorithms on and the other with it off. I've also zipped the offending file and attached it. Thanks for your help! issetup detection w Expert System ON.txt ISSetup.zip issetup detection w Expert System off.txt
  16. Install Ublock origin and Malwarebytes Browser guard.
  17. I've recently gotten the normal amounts of ads on YouTube, and I can't block them. Does anyone know why and how to fix it?
  18. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection Thank you
  19. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection Thank you
  20. How to obtain and install Windows 7 SP2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-update/how-to-obtain-and-install-windows-7-sp2/c2c7009f-3a10-4199-9c89-48e1e883051e Update to enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 as default secure protocols in WinHTTP in Windows https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-protocols-in-wi https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/search.aspx?q=kb3140245
  21. You will be needing to connect to the internet, at least so that you can download tools I guide you to & for you to make replies here. . It would be useful to get from you the MSERT.log file so I can review. Do know that Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore is not a big thing. It refers to Defenders antispyware having been off. Anyhow, this MSERT has fixed that & that feature is ON now. . We have already run the Malwarebytes with the rootkit option, plus Adwcleaner, plus the MS SAFETY Scanner. Plus You had scanned with your MCAFEE antivirus. . I woul
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.